Curso Completo de Inglés: Pre-Intermedio
What you'll learn
- Have a better knowledge of the structure of English grammar.
- Upgrade your, listening, reading and writing with better English grammar structures and comprehension.
- After the course, you can get better scores for English grammar exams like A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, TOEFL, IELTS, and TOEIC.
- Improve your English Listening and comprehension skills through listening to different English accents: American, British and Australian.
- Be able to better understand spoken English.
- Practise sentence translation from English to Spanish and vice versa.
- Expand your vocabulary range with tons of translated vocabulary.
- No previous course is required to take this course, but we encourage you to take the Beginners course before starting this one.
- Please check course content and previews to make sure we can help you with your goals.
Our method here at My Teacher Academy has been trusted by more than 30.000 students so far.
Start learning English online at your own pace and improve your skills through our high-quality courses and resources – all designed for adult language learners. Everything you find in this course has been specially created by our English teaching experts in our Academy.
This course is especially created for Spanish speakers who also need to improve their English knowledge, vocabulary and sentence contruction.
You will have tons of downloadable vocabulary translated into Spanish.
Practice sentence translation from English to Spanish and viceversa for each grammar & vocabulary topic.
This course includes:
Course structured in Grammar Packs & Practice Packs with everything you need to improve your English easily.
Subtitled video lectures explaining the grammar topics in a very easy to understand way.
You will practise everything by doing exercises.
Lots of resources and exercises to train your listening in different accents and real TV examples.
You will also improve your reading, pronunciation, spelling, and increase your vocabulary.
Monitor your progress with Review Tests along the course.
Downloadable material on pdf format.
Check the course curriculum for the specific content of this course.
Over 74 lectures and over 2 hours of video lectures.
You can find Business English courses on our site and online speaking classes.
This course contains the equivalent grammar and vocabulary to:
The “Flyers" level from the Cambridge University in the UK.
The A2 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
A 0-56 points at the TOEFL exam (Test Of English as a Foreign Language).
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN AFTER THE COURSE:
After finishing this course you will be able to have a good conversation in English, understand intermediate readings and be able to start following movies and English TV series.
Who this course is for:
- This course is oriented to students who want to improve their English from a beginner level to an intermediate level.
We are a group of certified instructors from different nationalities that saw there were so many students frustrated for not mastering English grammar or not being able to speak English confidently after many hours of studying English.
So, we thought there was a better way to explain English grammar and decided to create our method, that now has helped more than +31.000 students around the world.
We can help you reach the English level where you feel confident speaking English without having to think about grammar rules. So, you can only focus on what you want to say and not on grammar.
My courses are some of the highest-ranked and most popular:
Full English Course: Beginners Level
Full English Course: Pre-Intermediate Level
Full English Course: Intermediate Level
Full English Course: Advanced Level
English Grammar for Beginners
English Grammar: Pre-Intermediate Level
English Grammar: Intermediate & Advanced Levels
We also created some courses tailored for Spanish-speakers, with translated vocabulary and lots of exercices to practice sentence translation.
Curso Completo de Inglés: Iniciación
Curso Completo de Inglés: Pre-Intermedio
Curso Completo de Inglés: Intermedio
Curso Completo de Inglés: Avanzado