Curso Completo de Inglés: Iniciación
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 mins on-demand audio
- 4 articles
- 46 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a deep knowledge of the basic English grammar.
- Perfect your listening skills through practing different accents.
- Increase your understanding of more complex readings.
- Improve your speaking to have more fluent conversations.
- Practise sentence translation from English to Spanish and viceversa.
- Expand your vocabulary range with tons of translated vocabulary.
- Be well prepared for your English exams.
- No previous course is required to take this course.
This course is especially created for Spanish speakers who also need to improve their English knowledge, vocabulary and sentence contruction.
You will have tons of downloadable vocabulary translated into Spanish.
Practise sentence translation from English to Spanish and viceversa for each grammar & vocabulary topic.
This course includes:
Couse structured in Units containing grammar and everything you need to improve your English easily.
Subtitled video lectures explaining the grammar topics in a very easy to understand way.
You will practise everything by doing exercises.
Lots of resources and exercises to practice your listening in different accents and real TV examples.
You will also improve your reading, pronunciation, spelling, and increase your vocabulary.
Monitor your progress with Review Exams along the course.
Downloadable material on pdf format.
Check the course curriculum for the specific content of this course.
Over 68 lectures and over 2 hours of videos lectures.
This “Beginners" Course is focused on learning Basic English structures, grammar, vocabulary, listenings, readings, pronunciation, translations, dictations, spellings and contains the equivalent grammar and vocabulary to:
The “Starters" level from the Cambridge University in the UK.
The A1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
A 0-56 points at the TOEFL exam (Test Of English as a Foreign Language).
- This course is oriented to students who want to improve their English from a beginner level to an intermediate level.