How to Get Deep Sleep Every Night and Wake Up Refreshed
What you'll learn
- How to get deep sleep every night and wake up refreshed in the morning with more energy throughout the day..
- The physiology of sleep and scientifically proven technique to treating insomnia.
- The differences of the stages of sleep. What dreams occur in each stage.
- Which stage is more important to our health: R.E.M. sleep or stage 3 sleep?
- A quick and easy to learn trick that makes us fall asleep by hacking our evolutionary mind.
- There are no course requirements. Anyone can take this course.
- Anyone interested in treating insomnia.
Do you have trouble falling asleep? Do you wake up multiple times throughout the night? Do you feel tired in the morning? Do you feel tired throughout the day? Do you have insomnia?
Students who take this educational and informative but fun and entertaining course will learn scientifically up-to-date techniques to get deep sleep every night through an understanding of modern sleep physiology. Students will learn to apply up-to-date scientifically proven techniques to treat insomnia.
- By improving your sleep, you will improve cognitive functioning and improve your overall medical health.
- You will learn the importance of the various stages of sleep and the types of dreams we have during each stage of sleep.
- You will learn which stage is more important: R.E.M. or stage 3 sleep.
- You will learn how to maximize the quality of sleep for better sleep efficiency.
- You will learn a quick and easy trick to immediately falling asleep by hacking our evolutionary brain.
- You will learn a quick and easy trick to fall back asleep after you wake up in the middle of the night.
By applying these current medically-approved techniques, students will feel more refreshed in the morning and have more energy and vitality throughout the day.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get a great night's sleep and coach others to do the same.
- Anyone interested in a career in mental health services.
- Anyone interested in learning about the science of sleep physiology.
I am a mental health provider with over 18 years of clinical experience and 7 years of University teaching experience. From 2009 to 2013, I was the top-rated instructor at a top U.S. Medical School. Over the course of 18 years, I have successfully treated over 50,000 patients overcome conditions ranging from insomnia to anxiety to depression.
I hope you enjoy these educational and entertaining lectures in your personal journey of self-discovery and self-improvement. Please join me on the quest for healthy, wealthy, and successful living through the principles of psychiatry and psychology.