Cummins QuickServe Online for beginners
What you'll learn
- How to create a FREE Cummins QuickServe Online account
- What the difference between a free and a paid account is
- Analysis of the different sections and the information they contain
- How to read Cummins wiring diagrams for your selected engine
- How to use the Operation and Maintenance manual
- No prior knowledge required
Do you study Mechanical Engineering or to become a Diesel mechanic and you want to improve your knowledge?
Perhaps you own a repair shop and are looking to expand your diagnostic and repair capabilities?
Maybe you own a vehicle or machine which is equipped with a Cummins diesel engine and you like to tinker?
Or are you simply just interested to delve into the world of Cummins?
Then, you are in the right place - I've got you covered!
I guarantee you 100% that if you fall into one of the categories above, you WILL find useful information in QuickServe Online.
In this beginner's Cummins QuickServe Online course, I am condensing all the experience I gained as a Cummins trainer, to give you an overview of QuickServe Online and teach you:
How to create a FREE Cummins QuickServe Online account
What the difference between a free and a paid account is
Analysis of the different sections and the information they contain
How to read Cummins wiring diagrams for your selected engine
How to use the Operator's and Maintenance manual
I have compiled a series of videos to guide you through the process step-by-step and give you enough information to get started using QuickServe Online.
Use this course as a stepping stone to the premium version! Go through the course to learn more about this.
What you will need:
A computer or smartphone
A Cummins Engine Serial Number (if you don't have one, please ask me and I will help you)
Who this course is for:
- Cummins Diesel engine professional mechanics
- Diesel Mechanics (not Cummins-specific) - the Cummins manuals are an excellent resource for general troubleshooting information
- Apprentices or Engineering students who want to improve their knowledge on Diesel engines
- Cummins Diesel owners/tinkerers
- Back-yard Diesel mechanics
- Cummins Diesel enthusiasts
Hello, I am George!
I have a passion for learning and a strong interest on anything related to engineering and electronics.
Starting as a technical trainer in 2005, I realised that teaching is the right job for me. Training is a highly demanding sector to be in, but I am always up for a challenge. It is extremely rewarding when I help people improve, or acquire new skills which in turn improve their lives or professional development.
Let me help you improve your skills through my courses. I'll be there to support you throughout your journey.
I am happy to answer any questions you might have and I will gladly accept any feedback or criticism. Course requests also welcome!
Please feel free to contact me through Udemy or my website's contact page, should you need to discuss tailored training options for you or your business.