Culture | How to Support Team Culture
- A keen readiness to learn and put it into practice
- Access to a computer, tablet or iPad
- Headphones or speakers to listen to videos
Culture is not so easily defined. We think about culture as the mix of ingredients to get a recipe right. How to support team culture with Learoy Tonight will provide you with the skills and knowledge to understand what drives culture and what you can do to create and foster the one that's right for you.
If culture is about a feeling or an atmosphere then how do you create one that has a sense of a team? Whatever your mix, it's going to come with some sort of diversity; of skillset, ways of thinking, personalities, backgrounds, religions, ways doing things. Whatever it is, your culture should be able to bring them all together to work in some sort of harmony.
So, what are you all together for?
Each lecture in this course has been carefully selected for you to explore how to implement relevant and meaningful strategies to support you as a leader and culture driver now and in the future.
This course will provide you with many tips and tricks you can utilize inside and out of your workplace, it will encourage and motivate you to really understand and support the environment you're trying to create.
Learoy Tonight is a fresh business with interesting and modern ideas towards education. Many people take part in creating these courses – from subject matter experts, to researchers and designers – to ensure you are provided with the best learning experience and the most up to date information. We are excited about education and want to give you the opportunity to be the best you can be.
This course will take you approximately 30 to 45 minutes to complete and will cover all of the things you need to pull together your team. Our content will give you the opportunity to listen to experts and understand relevant models for you to use on your journey to a strong team culture. This will be an experience to enjoy with a collection of videos, interviews and engaging imagery throughout our presentations.
This course is a small section of our Culture: In the Mix journey. If you would like to really challenge yourself, join us for the entire culture building experience.
What are you waiting for? Start tonight, be on your way to amazing culture tomorrow.
- Anyone looking to boost their skills as a leader
- Anyone with an interest in driving strong business and team culture
- Anyone looking to develop their workplace into an environment where people want to be
- Anyone with leadership or management experience, whether in a junior to middle management level or those who wish to move into a middle/senior management role
- Anyone from a small, medium or large organisation
- Welcome to How to Support Team Culture01:03
- Types of Teams04:30
- Getting Your Team Right02:48
- Team Behaviours that Drive Team Performance03:45
- Benefits of a Team05:09
- Great Teamwork in the Real World04:12
- Cirque De Soleil1 page
- Six Common Misperceptions about Teamwork03:17
- Talking Teamwork1 page
- Your Team Impact04:39
- Individual Roles in Teams7 pages
- Managing Team Dysfunction04:44
- Is your team Dynamic or Dysfunctional?04:01
- 5 Ways to Fix your Dysfunctional Team02:31
- What's Your Game Plan?3 pages
- How to Support Team Culture00:41
Learoy believes that an investment in education is an investment in your future business. Learoy has a driving passion for outcomes, business return and creating engaging learning experiences.
Learoy Tonight is essentially bite size learning, it's all about learning that little bit now and implementing those new skills and knowledge in the workplace tomorrow.
Learoy isn't your typical education company. It's a forward-thinking, digital business that's leading the way. We've done the research and we're driving results through education. You'll see.