Mental Health: Learn Mindfulness
- No level of experience required
This course teaches you how to create a new narrative,
reconnect with yourself through gratitude,
and self-regulate your nervous system using mindfulness.
Our environment and minds are racing and chasing.
A fast and overwhelming pace has become normalized,
creating anxiety, depression, and other mental disorders.
We are out of touch with the present moment.
This way of living is unbalanced.
Mental clarity can’t exist when the mind is overflowing with thoughts,
and the body is under tension, stressed, and overwhelmed by emotions
We have lost the capacity to be in the present moment without feeling uncomfortable in our skin.
We numb ourselves through compulsions and instant gratification,
doing whatever we can to slow down our fast-paced minds.
The purpose of this course is to teach you mindfulness in a simple way.
When you learn how to self-regulate your internal state using mindful practices,
you feel more confident in your ability to calm yourself down,
deal with negative emotions and overcome obstacles on your path.
Here you will learn gentle breathing techniques designed to help you reconnect with yourself,
align body and mind, and cultivate clarity.
You will also learn how to let go of your old narrative,
and create a new one without conditioning or limitations from your past.
This course is a reflection of my healing journey.
I hope it helps you feel more at peace within yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to self-regulate the nervous system
- Anyone who wants to learn how to deal with anxiety and stress
- Anyone who wants to learn yogic breathing techniques
- Anyone who wants to learn how to be more mindful
- Anyone who wants to improve their mental health
- Anyone who wants to learn how to reconnect
- Anyone who wants to connect with gratitude
- Anyone who wants to write a new narrative
My name is Ricardo Da Costa
I am a mental health advocate and mindful coach
Mindful practices changed my life.
Learning them helped me reconnect with myself,
creating inner space to heal and feel alive again
My projects are a reflection of my journey
I hope they help you discover clarity and peace of mind