CUDA programming Masterclass
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 62 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- All the basic knowladge about CUDA programming
- Ability to desing and implement optimized parallel algorithms
- Basic work flow of parallel algorithm design
- Basic C or C++ programming knowladge
- How to use Visual studio IDE
- CUDA toolkit
- Nvidia GPU
This course is all about CUDA programming. We will start our discussion by looking at basic concepts including CUDA programming model, execution model, and memory model. Then we will show you how to implement advance algorithms using CUDA. CUDA programming is all about performance. So through out this course you will learn multiple optimization techniques and how to use those to implement algorithms. Also we will extensively discuss profiling techniques and some of the tools including nvprof, nvvp, CUDA Memcheck, CUDA-GDB tools in the CUDA toolkit. This course contains following sections.
Introduction to CUDA programming and CUDA programming model
CUDA Execution model
CUDA memory model-Global memory
CUDA memory model-Shared and Constant memory
Tuning CUDA instruction level primitives
Algorithm implementation with CUDA
With this course we include lots of programming exercises and quizzes as well. Answering all those will help you to digest the concepts we discuss here.
This course is the first course of the CUDA master class series we are current working on. So the knowledge you gain here is essential of following those course as well.
- Any one who wants to learn CUDA programming from scartch to intermidiate level