Cuboid calculations made easy: Mastering the basics
What you'll learn
- 1. The students will learn what a cuboid is.
- 2. Students will learn how to calculate the volume, total surface area, and lateral surface area of a cuboid.
- 3. They will also understand how to calculate the area of four walls of a room.
- 4. They will also learn how to calculate the length of diagonal of a cuboid.
- Basic understanding of geometry concepts such as angles, lines, and shapes is required for taking up this course.
What is the meaning of cuboid?
How many faces or sides are there in a cuboid?
Whether the opposite faces of a cuboid have different characteristics?
List some examples of a cuboid.
What is the formula for calculation of volume of a cuboid?
We can get the volume of cuboid by multiplying its length, width, and height. What is the another name of width?
What is meant by surface area of a cuboid?
What is the formula for calculation of surface area of a cuboid?
What is meant by lateral surface area of a cuboid?
What is the formula for calculation of lateral surface area of a cuboid?
How can we calculate the area of four walls of a rectangular room?
How many pairs of identical walls are there in a rectangular room?
How can we calculate the length of cuboid when width, height and volume of the cuboid are given?
What is the formula for calculating the width of cuboid when volume, length and height is mentioned?
How to arrive at height of cuboid when width, length and volume of cuboid is known to us?
What is meant by diagonal of a cuboid?
Is it true that diagonal connects two opposite corners of the cuboid?
Diagonal of cuboid is also known by some another name. Can you specify?
Whether diagonal intersects two pairs of opposite faces?
What is the formula for the calculation of length of diagonal?
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested to learn about cuboid
This channel is purely education based. Our aim is to ensure that the students are able to understand each and every question in an easy way. We take pride in providing quality educational services to the students of Class VII to Class XI Science NCERT, English, Computer solutions, Mathematics & Business Studies. Our goal is to help the leaders of tomorrow to learn to succeed today.