Mastering CSS 3.0 Selectors
- You should be swimming with HTML.
- Have some background working with CSS. (CSS3 experience not mandatory)
- Love creating smart things that look amazing.
The most important things you will gain by the end of the video course:
- You will know all the ways to work with selectors making your web design easier and more powerful.
- Lay down the most important foundation skills to become an interactive developer(such as using jQuery or other selector technologies).
- Be up to speed with the most cutting edge ways to build websites.
- Web designers
- Web Developers
- People who don't want to be left behind (skills upgraders).
- The Universal Selector
- Linking and Action Selectors
- CSS2 Attribute Selectors
- CSS3 Attribute Selectors
- Localizing your site with language selectors
- Working with the Not CSS3 Selector
- Combining logic with combinator selectors
- Playing with the CSS3 UI selectors
- Adding dynamic Content before or after an element
- Manipulating inner content with inner content selectors
- Focusing on a target with CSS3
- Getting to know the structural selectors
- Comparing between only-child and only-of-type
With over 15 years of experiences creating online courses we aim to find the niche topics to help you become a great developer. The development strategy behind our courses is to not go in the path of the formulated old school teaching that has intimidated designers and new to development students but instead we aim to speak in common tongue in an aim to simplify concepts (and avoid complex terminologies ) to make learning interactive design accessible to everyone.