Mastering CSS 3.0 Selectors
- You should be swimming with HTML.
- Have some background working with CSS. (CSS3 experience not mandatory)
- Love creating smart things that look amazing.
The most important things you will gain by the end of the video course:
- You will know all the ways to work with selectors making your web design easier and more powerful.
- Lay down the most important foundation skills to become an interactive developer(such as using jQuery or other selector technologies).
- Be up to speed with the most cutting edge ways to build websites.
Who this course is for:
- Web designers
- Web Developers
- People who don't want to be left behind (skills upgraders).
- 05:33The Universal Selector
- 06:09Linking and Action Selectors
- 14:36CSS2 Attribute Selectors
- 07:12CSS3 Attribute Selectors
With over 15 years of experiences creating online courses we aim to find the niche topics to help you become a great developer. The development strategy behind our courses is to not go in the path of the formulated old school teaching that has intimidated designers and new to development students but instead we aim to speak in common tongue in an aim to simplify concepts (and avoid complex terminologies ) to make learning interactive design accessible to everyone.