CSS Tutorial For Beginners: Style Your Wordpress Templates
What you'll learn
- Take your websites to the next level by changing their look and their style
- GET RID of your frustration making changes to your website by truly understanding what's going on
- Have CONFIDENCE to know you can make any website look better quickly
- Get UNSTUCK and feel free to make new changes without being worried it will take you hours to fix
- You should be familiar with Wordpress
- You should have very basic knowledge of HTML
- All required software is free (and download links are included)
- You should make sure you like my teaching style (please preview a video)!
Are you someone who has been working with Wordpress and want to take your sites to the next level by changing their look and their style?
Or maybe you’re frustrated because you want to make changes but you can’t figure out how to do it.
Maybe you’ve tried to make your website look better, and you’ve done the best you can but you keep getting stuck.
If you don’t learn this, I’m sorry to say that that frustration doesn’t go away! And as frustrating as it is now, imagine what you’ll feel like a month or a year from now when you STILL DON’T KNOW how to make your website look better quickly and easily.
I KNOW how that frustration feels, I’ve been there, and I know how annoying it can be to know what kind of changes you want to make, but then not know HOW to make them. But I’ve learned the RIGHT way to style websites, and it’s called CSS, and that’s what I want to teach you today.
Take a look at this example of how a simple boring form can be easily and quickly transformed into something mobile friendly and responsive! I’ll walk you through exactly how to do this and other things like it in this course.
Also, imagine what it will feel like to be able to look behind the scenes of any Wordpress website you visit and see how THEY styled it, and then be able to model that styling for your own website!
Imagine using code that makes your website look so much better the INSTANT you add it.
And what will you feel like when you can take a boring theme and injecting it with life and your own personality, quickly and easily using CSS.
This course is the complete guide to beginner css and it is the exact tool you NEED in order to style your Wordpress website.
WHEN YOU join this course TODAY, you get lifetime access. Not only that: this course will be super helpful to you now AND in the future whenever you have a question about CSS. It’s easy to ask any questions at any time and I’ll be right there with you, answering them.
Take this course NOW and I’ll see YOU on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who want to make changes to the LOOK and STYLE of their Wordpress website
- This course is for BEGINNERS to CSS and styling websites
- This course is for people who want to quickly and easily make their site more user-friendly and fun
- This course is NOT for someone who doesn't care about how their website looks
- This course is NOT for someone who hates learning about ways to quickly and easily make their site more user-friendly and fun
- This course is NOT for someone who hates learning and figuring new things out
Hi! I teach about a few different topics here on Udemy. Here's some of my background:
WEBSITE CODING + DESIGN:
I love helping people save time, and my CSS course on Udemy is meant to get you up to speed quickly and without the headaches.
I've been playing piano since I was five -- when I was just a kid on my mother's lap just mesmerized by the keys. And even though I was classically trained, I fell in love with writing pop-type songs -- catchy rhythmic piano-based songs that got caught in your head. I love to teach, so this is just another step in the many years of my piano career.
I hope you learn so much from my courses.
And most importantly have fun, because that's what will truly help you become a better player, because you will keep coming back to the piano time and time again.