CSS For Everyone: Learn CSS3 From Scratch
What you'll learn
- CSS, Css3 for everyone from scratch
- We will improve our knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- We will learn to place pages in the easiest way by talking about all layout models in CSS
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for any one
- It will be much easier to prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features
- Learning how to code HTML without also learning CSS is like learning how to read but not write.
- Consider the devices that you use to access the internet on a daily basis. You’ll notice that there isn’t a standard screen size.
- What is Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)? CSS or Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language used to style markup language.
- Markup languages include HTML, XHML, XML, and other XML-based languages. The most common use of CSS is to style HTML web pages.
- What careers use CSS? CSS applies to any career that involves web development.
- Web designers create the templates, mockups, and styles for a website using HTML and CSS that web developers use to build websites.
- No prior CSS knowledge needed
- Desire to learn HTML and CSS
- Computer with access to the internet
- Desire to learn web development, web design
- Desire to learn CSS, or CSS3
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to the CSS For Everyone: Learn CSS3 From Scratch course.
Learn CSS to build responsive real-world websites with CSS3 and become a modern web designer
This course will be your gateway to learning web design with CSS3 with a step-by-step approach. We can assure you that only this course will be enough for you to learn CSS from scratch to intermediate.
Learning how to code HTML without also learning CSS is like learning how to read but not write. All of your hard web development work is lost if you don’t optimize it for different screen sizes. Udemy has top-rated courses to show you how CSS helps you do just that.
Consider the devices that you use to access the internet on a daily basis. You’ll notice that there isn’t a standard screen size. Without CSS, rendering a website’s text, layout, and design for these discrepancies in screens would be impossible. CSS is the backbone of all website styling work and is rightfully considered a cornerstone of internet technology.
In this course, we will learn CSS in all details.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level. You will learn CSS3 step by step with hands-on examples.
In this course you will learn;
Background and Border
Text and Fonts
Debugging in CSS
Box -Model Practice
CSS Media Queries
CSS Flexbox Properties
Grid and Flexbox Project
No prior knowledge is needed!
You will learn CSS3 step by step with hands-on examples from scratch
What is Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)?
CSS or Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language used to style markup language. Markup languages include HTML, XHML, XML, and other XML-based languages. The most common use of CSS is to style HTML web pages. Although HTML doesn't need CSS to function, every web page would look the same without it. With CSS, you can target specific elements in a web page and change the look and arrangement on the page. CSS can make an embedded image small or cover the entire webpage as a background. You can enlarge a heading and apply a specific font to stand out from the rest of the page. Other things you can do with CSS include changing the color of elements, making elements float to one side of the page, and the list goes on. Every web page uses HTML, and every web page that has its unique look uses CSS.
What careers use CSS?
What skills should I have before learning CSS?
Before learning CSS, you should know the basics of using a computer and how to use a text editor because that is where you will be writing CSS. You should also be familiar with web browsers for browsing the web because it will inform your use of CSS. Since you may end up using specialized tools to write CSS, you should know how to install software on your computer and create and manage files and folders on your computer so you can create a CSS project. Once you have those skills down, the next thing to learn is HTML; after all, CSS is nothing without an HTML page to apply styles. That should be the basics you need to know to get started with CSS.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in Turkish, English, Portuguese, Spanish, and a lot of different languages on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you with the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now CSS For Everyone: Learn CSS3 From Scratch course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to building your own website, you should enroll
- If you want to learn CSS 3 the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development
- People who want to learn CSS
- People who want to learn CSS3 for everyone
- People who want to start web development
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
We are the student support team that does both teaching and course preparation at the oak academy. The satisfaction of our students is our priority and source of motivation. You can use this profile for your technical support requests and problems you encounter after purchasing our courses, and you can send your questions to us.