CSS Bootcamp - Master CSS (CSS Grid / CSS Flexbox)
What you'll learn
- You will start from basics of CSS, where you will learn things like: CSS selectors, CSS combinators, coloring, inheritance, box model, positions and much more..
- After finishing Basic CSS section, you will meet to advanced CSS topics, such as: backgrounds, transitions, transforms, animations, shadow effects and etc.
- You will learn how to align elements using modern CSS modules, like CSS Flexbox and CSS Grid.
- Throughout the course you will be building big, real-world, modern-looking and beautiful projects.
- After finishing the course, you will be able to build your own modern, beautiful websites using pure CSS
- Code Editor
- Modern Web Browser
- ABC of HTML
- Desire to become CSS Expert and better Front End web Developer / Designer
The Complete CSS Course on Udemy!!!
"CSS Bootcamp - Master in CSS (Including CSS Grid / Flexbox)".
If you want to learn how to create modern, beautiful and real-world websites using just pure CSS, then this is the right course for you.
1. CSS Basics
2. Advanced CSS
4. Project 1 - "Grand Hotel" (Based on Flexbox)
5. CSS Grid
6. Project 2 - "Furniture Website" (Based on CSS Grid)
Course consists of several sections. You will start from CSS essentials, in which you will meet some basic topics. Then after finishing basic part, you will move on to advanced CSS, where you will be able to learn advanced things in CSS, such as: backgrounds, transitions, transforms, animations, shadows and much more.
Advanced CSS section will be followed by CSS Flexbox part, in which you will learn about how to create layout of your web page using CSS Flexbox. After Flexbox section, we will build our first project - "Grand Hotel". It will be a real-world, modern-looking and beautiful web page about hotel. Layout of this project will be fully created using CSS Flexbox.
Next, you will move on to CSS Grid. In which you will learn about this new powerful layout module. And lastly, we will build another big project based on CSS Grid.
Each project built throughout the course, will be fully responsive for all screen device.
Throughout the course, you will meet detailed explanations about how bootstrap works, also, you will introduce to modern practices and solutions.
Get fast and friendly support from instructors 24/7.
Who this course is for:
- Students with zero experience in CSS
- Students who have some basic knowledge in CSS and want to get deep understanding in CSS
- Everyone who wants to become Master in CSS
'Code And Create' is a Web Development company with professional web developers, web designers, and experienced online instructors. 'Code And Create' creates online educational courses. Most of them are the best-selling ones on the Udemy platform.
We are excited to be here and we are eager to share our knowledge and experience.
Looking forward to seeing you inside our courses.
I'm George, a full-stack Web Developer / Designer, Co-Founder at 'Code And Create' and an author of several Best-Selling courses on Udemy.
I'm excited that I have a chance to help people to learn one of the most interesting and hottest fields in the world.
I decided to share my knowledge and experience with you and that's the main reason for being here at Udemy.
Looking forward to seeing you inside my courses and help you to become a professional web developer.
Founder Of 'CodeAndCreate'.
Hi, I'm Lasha! I'm a self-taught full-stack Web Developer / Designer, Software Engineer with several years of experience and author of several bestselling courses on Udemy.
When I got into programming, guessed that I've found a new life and I feel excited about it, because I believe, programming is one of the hottest fields in 21st century.
I'm glad to tell you that, teaching became my another passion. I'm so grateful and excited that I got a chance to share my knowledge and experience with you. I have created a web development company, called 'CodeAndCreate', with my friend George. 'CodeAndCreate' is a company that serves to the following purpose: "Code, Create and Share your knowledge to make the world better!"
As I've mentioned, I'm a self-taught programmer, without any college or university graduation. I faced to a lot of troubles and difficulties until I came here, therefore I exactly know what you really need.
So, waiting for you!