CSI ETABS Professional Training Series
What you'll learn
- This course will help you to optimize your design with full control of parameters i.e deflection, rebar for your columns, beams, slabs and shear walls etc.
- Design of structures with Static and Dynamic Loading
- Material and section properties as per code
- P- Delta check, eccentricity check, mass eccentricity and soft storey check etc.
- Basic knowledge of Structural analysis like Bending moments, shear force etc.
In this training course, you will learn the following contents with concepts, as per code ASCE 7-16 / UBC 97.
Materials, Frame Section Definitions, Mass Source ,Load combinations.
Import grid from AutoCAD, Reference points, Earthquake and wind Loads
Structural Modelling checks....
Stiffness, Mass ,Torsion and Building eccentricity checks.
Concrete Slab Design with Strip Based Method and Finite Element Method (FEM)
P-Delta checks and how to apply.
Equivalent static Force Method.
Response Spectrum Analysis.
Time History Analysis.
Slab and foundation Export to CSI SAFE for slab and foundation design.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for civil engineers, diploma holders (DAEs),Technologists, architects, engineers, building engineers, engineering students
Civil MDC (Millennium Design Complex) is a professional trainer and provide educational training services in the fields of Planning, Designing, software, technology and creative skills. With online learning, user at any part can pause or repeat the lecture for better understanding. The company, through its instructional video tutorials, offers courses in the areas of CAD, design, Analysis,Civil Engineering education, Planning and many more e-learning courses.