C#/.NET - 50 Essential Interview Questions (Mid Level)
What you'll learn
- Prepare for the 50 popular questions from C# technical interviews. With bonus questions, learn answers to 150 interview questions in total!
- Explore advanced C# topics: events, lambda expressions, reflection and more.
- Get ready for tricky questions by gaining a deep understanding of the C#-related topics.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the fundamental C# collections.
- Learn crucial design principles and best coding practices.
- Learn modern C# concepts: deconstruction, pattern matching and nullable reference types.
- Two free e-books provided!
- Get to know 5 popular design patterns.
- Junior-level knowledge of the C# programming language. Just in case, a free e-book with essential junior-level topics explainations is provided!
Welcome to the "C#/.NET - 50 Essential Interview Questions (Mid Level)" course! Are you ready to take your knowledge and career to the next level?
I work as a C# Technical Lead and it's my job to conduct technical interviews with candidates. I will help you gain knowledge and skills that will let you ace your next interview.
This course will prepare you for 50 popular C# interview questions. Each topic comes with several bonus questions, so we will learn the answers to 150 questions in total!
Check out the free video "What is the difference between string and StringBuilder?" with one of the most common questions from C# interviews!
This course is focused on topics that you are most likely to talk about during interviews. We will discuss various subjects, from low-level things like using reflection or "dynamic" keyword, through modern C# subjects like pattern matching or nullable reference types, to high-level matters like design principles and patterns or good coding practices.
You will not only learn to give the interviewer a satisfying answer to the question, but you will also gain a deep understanding of those topics, and become a better programmer. So even if you don't prepare for an interview at this moment, you will strengthen your coding skills and broaden your knowledge.
In this course theory and practice come together. A Git repository is included, and there you can find code for each of the lectures.
Although junior-level knowledge is required in this course, don't worry if you are not quite there yet. A free e-book is provided, and inside it, you will find detailed explanations of 15 junior-level topics you will need to know for this course. Also, another free e-book is included, with all lectures from this course gathered together.
If you like to memorize knowledge with flashcards, you will find printable cards as well as an Anki deck amongst the resources attached to this course.
Thanks to this course you will be well-prepared for your next interview, and you will discuss C# matters with confidence.
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can return it and get all your money back, no questions asked. In other words, you don't risk anything by purchasing this course. You have nothing to lose, and the knowledge you will gain may take your career to the next level.
So, why hesitate? Join me in this course and ace your next interview!
Who this course is for:
- C# programmers preparing for the next job interview.
- Developers who want to broaden their knowledge about C#.
- Juniors who want to take their skills to the next level.
Hello, I'm Krystyna! I'm a programmer who loves to write elegant code.
I've been working as a software developer since 2013. For most of this time, I've been engaged in teaching programming.
I believe that with a proper explanation, everyone can understand even the most advanced topics related to programming.
I hope I can show you how much fun programming can be and that you will enjoy it as much as I do!