C# Revit API Plugin Creation Forms and Visualizations
What you'll learn
- Set Visibility of Objects on Revit when being created by Addins
- Create basic forms with to get user input and decision taking
- Learn how to put different types of overview graphics on Revit model
- Create Drawings on forms that represent or help us review results before creating them
- Basic Knowledge of Revit any Version
- Had taken the course Step by Step C# for Revit API for Plugin Creation
- A computer with Revit, Visual Studio, Revit Lookup and AddIn Manager installed
This course is an amazing opportunity to excel your Revit API plugins creation with user interphases.
We will build technical foundations to interact with users while running the addin.
We will pick where we left on the previous course From Zero Step by Step C# for Revit API for PlugIn Creation and start by reviewing object visibility furthermore introduce some basic functionality for form creation to set some emerging windows.
All of this content has been curated to be easily understood and implemented to your project requirements.
This course is fully oriented towards architects, engineers, and constructors who have seen that automation and programming not out of their scope if they plan to succeed and increase their full potential in areas that always require their attention.
Help subsequent training agendas to be released as soon as possible by recommending, reviewing, and buying this type of content. Join me in bringing all of these capabilities to reality and transforming your BIM skills, and enjoy the freedom of possibilities to make technology work the way you need it to.
And with all my hopes, I will do my best to ensure that this content will change your way of working for the better moving forward.
Who this course is for:
- BIM Modelers who want to spice the game by automating their workflows and create addins
- Dynamo Enthusiasts that want to go deeper into automation and the creation of hard coded solutions.
- BIM Managers and Coordinators that need to have that extra set of skills to improve their work aproaches.
- Enginners that want to fasten modeling by automation and programing
International Consultant and Trainer for ESI Engineering Science Institute For Training
Architect, PMP and Information Technology Management Masters Degree.
Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 Certified Professional.
Autodesk Revit Structure Certified Professional.
Autodesk Revit Mechanical Certified Professional.
Autodesk Certified Instructor
Autodesk Educator Expert
Professor at the Tecnologico de Monterrey focused on Technologies for Construction and Management.
Expert bringing real solutions to real problems for construction and design using diverse tools for the BIM methodology.
Programmer, and developer of AddIns and Apps for IOS, Windows Based, Dynamo Workflows to obtain results and savings.
Given lecture on diverse forums, included Autodesk University, and participated on more than 80 projects
Arquitecto, PMP y Maestro en Administracion de Tecnologias de la Información.
Profesor de Catedra del Tecnologico de Monterrey enfocado en el desarrollo de Tecnologias para la Administración y Construcción.
Experto en la solución de problemas reales para la construcción utilizando herramientas para la metodologia BIM.
Desarrollador de Add Ins y Aplicaciones de IOS para integrar a los flujos de trabajo y obtener resultados reales tecnicos y completos que garanticen resultados a los proyectos donde se han utilizado.
Ha impartido varios cursos relacionados al BIM, a varias empresas y ha participado en mas de 80 proyectos utilizando las metodologias BIM, para hospitales, oficinas, vivienda, y otras tipologias de proyecto.