Learn C#/C# 7 through Web Pages and Visual Studio 2017
- 19.5 hours on-demand video
- 85 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build and run a simple web site in Visual Studio
- Add C# to a simple web page
- Use the fundamentals of C#, including the features of C# 7.0
- Understand how to use a variety of operators in C#
- See how to use a variety of web page controls like buttons and textboxes
- Understand how to control program flow
- Understand how to create and use a variety of C# methods
- Work with the fundamentals of object oriented programming
- Please be sure to review the whole curriculum in detail before buying.
- You need to be able to download and install Visual Studio Community 2017
- You need to be interested in C# and ASP. NET (not MVC)
- You are NOT looking to learn C# through console programs
- DO NOT BUY THIS COURSE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE: Learn C# (with C# 7.0) with ASP. NET and SQL Server
- The purpose of the course is to learn C#, and NOT ASP. NET.
- I show you just enough ASP. NET to get the C# going, and that's it.
1. Friends, please take the time to review the curriculum carefully before buying so you can see exactly whether this is the right course for you. Please do not join until you have completed this step.
2. Please watch the free preview videos so you can see whether the presentation style works for you. Please remember I am just one person, and I make my videos often after I have been working for many hours already. PLease do not join until you have completed this step.
3. If something needs fixing, please let me know. Again, I'm just one person and not a big team of people. I will try to fix it as quickly as possible. Thank you.
1. These are straightforward coding videos
2. I explain things sometimes in excruciating detail
3. There are questions embedded throughout the videos
4. There is no talking head or fancy graphics
5. There are zips under lesson resources with the project files where needed
6. If you want to push your skills up, you have to type and run the code just as I do. Experience is the greatest and most effective teacher.
7. As you create the code, stop and ask yourself this question: can you make one meaningful change to the code to produce a new effect or to show something slightly different? If you do this repeatedly, even if slowly at first, your programmer's "brain" will grow much faster.
8. This course uses classic ASP.NET, and NOT MVC or anything like that where the templates are already very elaborate. My code is built from scratch, line by line.
9. For the hearing-impaired, closed-captions are added automatically. I do not have control over those, so they might not be perfect.
I'm the author of "Beginning C# Hands-On The Core Language" and "C# Hands-On The Advanced Features", both from PACKT.
- Enroll in this course if you are interested in C#.