.NET/ C# Interview Masterclass - Top 500 Questions & Answers
What you'll learn
- How to Crack DotNet Technology Interviews
- 500 DotNet Interview Question and Answers
- 5 DotNet Mock Interview for Practice
- DotNet Interview Preparation
- Yes, some basic knowledge of Dotnet is required
Are you checking out multiple websites and videos for collecting the interview questions?
Your search is over here. All .NET interview questions are covered in this question bank.
This course contains 200 most important questions + 300 more questions for practice.
The instructor has more than 13 years of experience in DotNet technologies and given and taken more than 100 interviews in his career.
This course has 4 things with in it:
1. Top 200 most important questions with their answers in the VIDEO LECTURES.
Here are the topics covered:
2. 500 Interview Questions Book (pdf and docx format) - This book will contain 200 + 300 Remaining questions which will help candidate to do a QUICK REVISION of all the questions just before the interview.
3. Interview Preparation Excel - WHETHER YOU ARE READY FOR INTERVIEWS OR NOT?
You can check this with the help of this practical excel. If you marked 70% questions as "Prepared" then you are ready for any interview.
4. MOCK INTERVIEWS - This course also contains 5 mock interviews which will help you in practicing interviews. These mock
interviews contains the most basic and most important interview questions.
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can return it and get all your money back, no questions asked. In other words, you don't risk anything by purchasing this course. You have nothing to lose, and the knowledge you will gain may take your career to the next level.
All the best for your interview preparation.
Who this course is for:
- Candidate looking for DotNet jobs in software industry
My name is Happy Rawat. I have over 13 years of experience in software development. I have given and taken more than 200 technical interviews in my career. I want to share my learnings with others.
My sole purpose is to help candidates fresher or experienced in CRACKING technical interviews.