C# Basic and Advanced: Creating a Point of Sale System
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
- Learn development tools such Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server
- Learn the difference between variable types
- Learn Control the flow of programs using conditional statements such If and loop
- Learn Events
- Learn how to design graphic user interfaces
- Learn how to design database and create a table for C#
- Learn SQL commands such SELECT, UPDATE, and DELETE
- Learn C# database programming
- Develop a Phone book Project as a workshop
- Develop a Point of Sale System as a workshop
- Print a receipt and report by using RDLC
- Learn how to develope POS
- Building POS
- Building Applications
- Coding C# to read bardcode by using scanner
- Learn Microsoft SQL Server
- Get the source code of workshop
- No Need Any prerequisites
Welcome to the C# Basic and Advanced: Creating a Point of Sale System
The course covers all the fundamental concepts of C# and Microsoft SQL SERVER for Database. We include the most interesting and essential topics in this course. This is the most comprehensive C# and Database that will make you successful in C# Database Programming.
The experienced instructor will teach you from the beginning level until you can make business software such as a Point-of-Sale System by yourself. The course will give you an idea of programming, so you can develop software by yourself after finish this course.
The course has been created for months to make sure that students get the best C# course. The instructor tries to make everything in the course simple and step-by-step. No matter you are a newbie, at the end of the course, you will be a professional programmer.
Don't waste your time looking for other courses. There are many online courses that give you only a simple technique. This is the best C# programming class.
We will not let our students behind. The instructor always answers students when they have a problem. We will give the best to support our students. In addition, even though the course is ended, but it is not really ended. We will keep updating the course and uploading an extra video for our students.
Who this course is for:
- Newbies who want to learn C#, .Net Framework, and Database
- Student who want refresh and learn more about C#, .Net Framework, and Database
- Beginner to Advanced programmers
I got an associate degree in Computer Security from Community College of Baltimore County, MD, USA. Also, I have a bachelor degree in Computer Science, programming, from National University of Laos. I am used to run an eCommerce website, when I was in Lao. Then, I have 2 years experience working as PHP developers for Skymediator. Currently, I decided to be a freelance programmer, and found my website, Devtamin.
The reason that I make udemy courses is due to the fact that I want to share my experience and my knowledge to people who are interested in programming but do not know where they should start. There are many courses online or face-to-face, but the courses are basic, useless and ineffective. Therefore, I decided to create courses that shares what I have done as I was programmer to all of you. My course will focus on a real world project. When you finish any one of my courses, you will able to develop a real application.
Devtamin is a company that create online programming courses. We create the courses for our students from experienced programmers. Our courses are made from a real project, so students will get hand-on experiences in the real world. The courses are well designed, and it covers the basic and advanced topics. No matter you are a newbie or professional programmer, you can take our courses. We are confident that after finishing our course, students will be a successful programmer.