Crystals' Light: Crystal Introduction
- Spiritual growth, which is what crystals are here to help you with, requires love. Choose love next.
- If you are going to work with crystals, you need crystals, but crystals come to a person according to that person’s vibration. So, even a modest collection is a valid place to start.
- This is a different approach to crystals, so you will need to let go of preconceptions.
"Crystals' Light: Crystal Introduction" is a short primer to introduce the student to a different approach to crystals. It is followed-up by a number of more involved courses in the Crystals' Light series. Crystals have been on Earth since physical form first arrived following the initial creation of our planet. They have history and have gone through changes to become what they are as evolving contributors to the long process of enlightenment. The Crystals' Light series informs the student about how crystals work with divine light to accelerate the spiritual path. It is based on the vast, comprehensive, and in-depth Body of Knowledge about how divine light itself works on Earth and in the heavens. Every person's vibration is unique and, in the ebb and flow of cause and effect, will react differently to each individual crystal. This series seeks to leave cause and effect far behind in the quest to understand how crystals interact with the local environment, the heavens, the chakras, the various subtle bodies, and the physical body, all in conjunction with how they manipulate light. It seeks to help the student understand the intuitive sense about how crystals work by providing clear concepts, principles, and explanations in plain language that can be discerned by the intellect. Crystals have a job to do that is specific and significant in helping the student and the Earth achieve success in the mission to bring light to Earth. Have no illusions, the spiritual journey is complex. The lessons that come from the crystals will help illuminate the way forward. The spiritual journey requires that the devotee who wants to understand crystals in a meaningful way leave behind the unoriginal platitudes, commonplace cause-and-effect reiterations, and ossified misconceptions found on the internet and that are a plague on spiritual progress. The serious student of crystals will come to the wisdom of this course with a fresh openness to the reality and truth of what is required to bring heaven to Earth. May love guide your choices always.
Who this course is for:
- This course and the Crystals’ Light series is for someone who wants clear, concise, informed, and in-depth knowledge about crystals.
- This course and the Crystals’ Light series is for the spiritual devotee who has a genuine desire to take his or her knowledge of divine light and crystals and how they actually work to higher levels.
- This course and the Crystals’ Light series is to help you begin to understand crystals well beyond unoriginal platitudes and commonplace cause-and-effect reiterations found on the internet.
- 05:58Welcome and Introduction
- 10:44Crystals: Topaz
- 10:33Crystals: Ruby
- 08:04Crystal Specialization
- 06:42Crystals: Howlite
- 08:47Crystals: Azurite
- 1 questionQ and A, Lecture 1, Welcome and Introduction
- 1 questionQ and A Lecture 2, Topaz
- 1 questionQ and A, Lecture 3, Ruby
- 1 questionQ and A, Lecture 4, Crystal Specialization
- 1 questionQ and A, Lecture 5, Howlite
- 1 questionQ and A, Lecture 6, Azurite
- 2 questionsCrystal Shopping Trip
In the beginning, I said: "I surrender, thy will is my will. My life is service to spirit." Then, consciousness showed me thy self as my self and the will disappeared. Later on, I came as One to Earth and immersed in the density of gravity and physical form. So... in heaven, I am heavenly. On Earth, I am Earthly. And with that, I have come to see my self as separate, as individual, for on Earth I am separate and individual. I occupy a water-based, mobile body with a small piece of consciousness. And with that 'I AM', that I am, I have come to realize that my place here is to choose... love or not love. So, I have chosen love, but am I love? I am love to the extent that I am love. I judge myself not, for when I am love and know it, I am love, and when I am not love and do not know it, that I am. As the choice presents itself in an ever constant flow of reality and illusion, I continue to "surrender, thy will is my will. My life is service to spirit." So, then I see that I am Earthly again, grounded, with no need to connect to spirit. All that I need is here and now. Ascension can wait, I have workshops to conduct, online crystal courses to create, a wife to love, a dog to walk, a neighbour to chat with, and supper to cook. I have decisions to make, emotions to feel, places to drive my car to, a mother to talk on the phone with. Heaven can wait, I am here and now. But, as I am, I am ALL. That I am. I have passed by the illusion that I can make heaven on Earth. I am, and if that includes heaven on Earth, then it is so. Until, then and there, I have a couple of images to post here and now. I choose love, will you choose it with me, with no expectation that the world will become love? With no expectation that your love will make a difference? With no expectation that love is the required choice for everyone? With no expectation that the love you offer will be received? Expectations are there and then, love is here and now. On Earth, I am Earthly. I choose love and know that not everyone, including myself, will choose love.