Crystal Reports for SAP Business One Mastery Training Course
What you'll learn
- Create reports and layouts for SAP Business One
- Understand the data structure of SAP Business One for reporting
- Install reports and layouts and deploy them throughout your enterprise
- SAP Business One 8.81 and above is recommended
- Crystal Reports 2013 (2008 / 2011 will work fine)
- Your SAP partner will be able to provide a Crystal Reports Designer license if you are current with your maintenance
If you work with SAP Business One, then you need to be familiar with Crystal Reports. This course gives you SAP Business One specific lessons for working with reports and layouts built in Crystal Reports.
Many courses offer basic Crystal Reports training, but this course gives you SAP Business One specific training in:
- Understanding how SAP Business One works with Crystal Reports
- Fundamentals of planning / structuring your reports to make creation easier
- Details on finding data in SBO (including SAP resources included in the course)
- The actual building, formatting and design of reports and layouts
- Best practices for deploying, managing and controlling authorizations
The course is taught by an active SAP Business One consultant and includes years of experience working specifically with SBO and Crystal Reports. The course is brimming with tips, tricks and best practices to maximize your business intelligence capabilities. You will save time and money making edits to your own reports and layouts.
Included in the course are SAP consultant specific manuals and guides to help you follow along with the lectures and for reference when you do your own projects. Also included are example reports and assist queries to help find DocKey@ and ObjectId@ data for quick previewing of layouts.
Materials Included with Purchase:
- Example Crystal Reports and layouts
- PDF manuals for working with SAP Business One and Crystal Reports
- SAP Business One comprehensive database manual
- Custom DocKey@ and ObjectId@ query for easily finding references needed to preview layouts
- A condensed lecture to summarize the course if you get out of practice and need a quick refresher
Monthly live question and answer seminars will be included free for all students!
This is the only course designed specifically for SAP Business One and Crystal Reports. Do not get fooled by taking a classroom course on Crystal Reports, it will not give you the knowledge you need to get the job done.
Buy this course today!
Who this course is for:
- End-users of SAP Business One who want more out of their business intelligence and form layouts
- SAP Consultants who want instruction based on real-world experience working with Crystal Reports and SAP Business One
- Independent Crystal Reports consultants who need more details working with SAP Business One databases and processes
- Users should be familiar with SAP Business One fundamentals and terminology
Summary: Active SAP software consultant working with SAP Business One in the SME space. Developing business intelligence and business processes for my clients. Working for Forgestik in Western Canada.
My focus has always been on business and technology.
Started in web design and development while attending school, finished my BBA and began implementing business management software. I was quickly recruited into the SAP ecosystem and began working with SAP Business One.
Using information technology is critical to operational efficiency. Your use of technology means the difference between good and great.
With my eye for design and mind for process, I have been designing business systems be it in ERP form or web site form since the start of my career.
My current focus is SAP Business One implementation with a specialty in Crystal Reports and business intelligence.
But I have not lost my love for design and internet technologies as I still work on web development projects on the side.
I am an enthusiastic martial artist (Pankration / MMA), reader and artist. Amateur handyman, technology nerd, video game connoisseur and sushi lover.