Master Mathematical Cryptography 2020: Crack Any Code
What you'll learn
- Crack any security system
- Understand and crack the modern AES cryptosystem
- Understand and crack the modern RSA cryptosystem
- Understand the new cryptosystem on Elliptic Curves
- Understand modern 21st century security
- Learn why old cryptosystems are vulnerable to attacks
- Create unique cryptosystems that are completely secure
- Learn number theoretic mathematics
- Basic Algebra
- For AES (which can be skipped), a good idea of how to multiply matrices is helpful
In this course, you will learn all of the old and modern security systems that have been used and are currently being used. You also learn how to crack each one and understand why certain security systems are weak and why others are strong. We will even go into RSA, AES and ECC which are the three main modern cryptography systems used today.
Learn How to Crack the Code!
Advanced Encryption Standard
Public Key Cryptosystems (ie RSA)
Elliptic Curve Cryptography
Modern Cryptographic Security
Advanced Mathematical Techniques
Master the Art of Security!
Security is a very important tool, and the ability to use mathematics to hide information is vital to the world. See how our banks and even the National Security Agency (NSA) keeps their data secure. With the knowledge of this course, you can even apply for security jobs at places like the NSA! This is a course that is rarely taught in Universities, so take advantage and start today!
Most of today's security is based upon RSA, and AES but the NSA is trying to push Elliptic Curve Cryptography since it is more secure than RSA. In this course, we learn all of these cryptosystems and their weaknesses. We give examples of every cipher that we cover. Only a small number of people currently understand these systems, and you can join them. The best part of this course is the fun in breaking the codes. We offer many examples of each cryptosystem and how to break each one.
Even as you are reading this, your https:// at the top says that the RSA Algorithm is successfully keeping your information from flooding the internet. You can find out how it all works and the mathematical structures that keep it secure in this course. So what are you waiting for?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in computers and security
- Anyone who wants to work at the National Security Agency
- Anyone who understands a little about mathematics
- Anyone who wants to understand why certain systems are secure
Learning is fun - The more I've learned, the more opportunities I've found. Mathematics is, hands-down, my favorite topic to learn.