Cryptography from Scratch| Master Cryptography in Java
What you'll learn
- Understand and explain what is Cryptography
- Understand and explain what is PKI ( Public key infrastructure)
- Understand and explain what is AES (Advanced encryption standard)
- Implement encrypting and decrypting algorithms in Java
- (Optional) Understand Programming Fundamentals
So do you want to learn cryptography?
and you want to understand it, be able to describe it, be able to use it?
Am I right?
My name is Lukas Vyhnalek, I am the creator of this course (Cryptography from Scratch | Master Encryption in Java).
These days Cryptography is a hot topic, you often read about someone who hacked something, or about new cipher that will be able to secure our communication. And in my opinion in the future Cyber security will be a huge problem. And this course is designed to get your foot in cryptography and cyber security.
What’s stopping you from signing up to today?
· You don’t have enough time: Not an issue. I designed this course so you can learn everything you need in a few HOURS!
· You’re still weighing up the value: I plan on keeping this course up-to-date and make it bigger over time. In fact, if you don’t get everything you need from it… you will get your MONEY BACK.
· You don’t have any previous experience: Seriously, not a problem. This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners ( as the name says "Cryptography from Scratch")
Don't know Java?
Don't worry, if you have previous programming experience, the Encryption algorithms are really simple and I promise you, you will be able to rewrite my code from Java to C (or whatever language you use)
And if you don't, still not a problem you can just skip the "CODE" lectures, or you can write me a message and we will figure something out.
In this Cryptography course we will start off with a little bit of history, then I cover the basics of Cryptography. Then I show you first simple ciphers (Substitution Cipher, Caesar Cipher, Affine Cipher), and by understanding these you should be able to know what cryptography is all about, and what not to do, because not only I explain how these ciphers works. I also explain How to break these Ciphers. So you will also know how cryptographically un-secure cipher looks like and how to break them.
Once you master Basics of cryptography, we can move on to modern cryptography, I explain what is Stream Cipher, and how Xor encryption works.
I also cover the AES encrypting algorithm and RSA (Public key cryptography).
Also by completing this course, you will get Certificate of completion (if you pass all 3 quizzes)
Still not Sure?
Still not sure whether to enroll in this course? Feel free to watch the preview videos. And if you don't what to. There is 30-Day money-back Guarantee, so you have nothing to worry about.
So do you want to learn cryptography?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to master Cryptography
- Anyone who wants to understand PKI ( Public key infrastructure)
- Anyone who wants to understand AES (Advanced encryption standard)
- Anyone who wants to implement encrypting and decrypting algorithms in Java
Hi, my name is Luke, I am the founder of "Luke's Programming School". Currently, we are teaching over 100 000 Students in over 160 countries. Our goal is to have over 150 000 students by the end of this year. We offer courses in Development, E-commerce, and Design.
OUR COURSES: We are focused on making great courses, our goal is to make every course as engaging as possible. That is why most of our courses are short and straight to the point. We focus only on the important things.
UP-TO-DATE: We make sure that all of our courses are up to date, and cover's everything you need.
STUDENT IS THE BOSS: We are doing our best to make you happy and provide a great learning experience. That is why we respond to questions within a day.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED: If the student is missing some lecture in our course, he can easily ask for them, all you need to do is write us what lectures would you like for us to add and we will add them!
Here is what our students say:
Gustav Gimlich : "Good course, Instructor is explaining well. I also like that there is a lot of exercises. Money good spend."
Nouf : "the course deserve million stars,thankyouuu"
Ahmed Mohammed Ahmed Al-areqi : "because the clear explanation of the Java language"
Debarghya Roy : "Awesome explanation"
Mohammad Shaik : "very nicely explained with good and simple examples."
Alan Con : "A perfect course for everyone who wants to learn about java. Thank you so much"
Halkawt Mahdi : "A good instrcutor and a very good course for someone who even do not know what code is."
Willane Paiva de Souza : "Great explanations, precise and at the right speed."
Peter : "Great course, I enjoyed the data structures part the most, Lukáš is a good teacher!"
... and many more :)