Cryptography for Beginners to the Advanced Level
What you'll learn
- What is Cryptography and how it works.
- Different types of cryptography.
- Cryptographic tools and their uses. (AES and DES)
- Learn how cryptography helps in keeping our personal data secure.
- Learn about encrypting and decrypting algorithms.
- Why cryptography and cyber security are essential.
- A Laptop/PC with a working internet connection.
- An eagerness to learn about Cryptography and how it is essential for keeping our data secure.
Cryptography is associated with the process of converting ordinary plain text into unintelligible text and vice-versa. It is a method of storing and transmitting data in a particular form so that only those for whom it is intended can read and process it. Cryptography not only protects data from theft or alteration, but can also be used for user authentication.
After the successful completion of this course you will be able to:
Understand what cryptography really is and how it works.
Understand the working of different tools used such as AES and DES.
Understand the encryption and decryption algorithms
Understand how cryptography and cyber security are connected.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious about cryptography and wants to dig a little deeper into the subject.
Paratosh Bansal has an excellent grip on VAPT of Web apps, Mobile apps, Servers, IoT enabled devices, AI/ML-based applications and Network Infrastructure. He has wide domain experience of working with companies in healthcare, telecommunications, FinTech, E-Commerce, Smart Devices, and IT Infrastructure Companies. He has helped companies like Airtel, PVR Cinemas, Max Life Insurance, Citrus Payment Gateway with the security of their IT assets. He also follows his passion to train the youth and has trained over 10,000+ students and working professionals as well.