Smart Contract Development: CryptoDoggies Token Game
What you'll learn
- Development Pipeline - Full stack understanding of how to create and deploy smart contract applications.
- Unit Testing - How to Unit Test smart contracts before deploying to an Immutable state.
- Solidity Basics - General Overview of the functionality the Solidity language provides.
- Development Tools - How to use Truffle, Web3 and Remix to speed up development.
- Frontend Interface - How to create a simple frontend that supports MetaMask for your end users to interact with.
- Access to a computer (Windows, MacOS, Linux)
I'm sure you've heard of CryptoKitties, the first highly successful Ethereum Smart Contract and Distributed Application (DApp) that took the world by storm!.
There is no denying that Ethereum and the amazing opportunities that come from writing Smart Contracts will only get bigger and more disruptive in the coming years as it continues to grow.
Learn How To Use:
- Solidity - The programming language used to write smart contracts
- Truffle - The most popular way to develop smart contracts
- MetaMask - Browser extension to interact with your smart contract
- ERC721 Token Standards - You'll build your own ERC721 compliant Token that can be traded on the Ethereum blockchain.
I wrote this course for people who want to step through each of the steps required to implement their very own ERC721 Token called CryptoDoggies. Each of the Doggies created is completely unique and can be sold and collected on the Ethereum Blockchain.
By the end of this course you will have deployed your very own CryptoDoggy contract, and be fully capable in creating anything you can dream of using the amazing power of Ethereum Smart Contracts.
Who this course is for:
- Motivated entrepreneurs looking to get an early leg up into understand the power of Smart Contracts
- Beginners to Smart Contracts who just want learn how to get started in a practical and fun way
- Veteran developers who want to move into the new world of Blockchain Development
Creator of ALL things AWESOME!
Bachelor of Technology with a Major in Computer Systems and Networking, I've always had a strong desire to make amazing things with the technical skill I learn.
I've recently taken up developing Ethereum Smart contracts using the Solidity programming language and have deployed a number of small successful distributed applications (DApps).
When I'm not writing distributed and immutable code, I'm usually soldering electronics and writing code for some of my IoT home automation projects, and also working on Unity3D game development.