Cryptocurrency · Digital Assets · Blockchains · NFT's
What you'll learn
- Learn how to de-mystify and understand the core vocabulary language of cryptocurrency.
- Learn trigger words to assist in your understanding of cryptocurrency language and concepts.
- Learn the various types and categories of cryptocurrency.
- Learn how cryptocurrency can play a role in your asset accumulation strategy.
- There are no required skills or experience for this course.
- No prior knowledge or familiarity of Cryptocurriences required to understand this course.
- A computer and internet connection or access to one is necessary.
Like a builder who must first complete a solid soil study prior to determining the placement and pouring of the foundation on a new home...
So too an investor must first know and understand the landscape and the language of the cryptocurrency, digital asset, blockchain, and NFT marketplace.
It is better to learn French if you are going to live a portion of your semi-retirement years in France. (personal experience)
It then surely follows and holds true; it is better to learn crypto-speak, if you are going to spend a portion of your earnings in digital assets. (personal experience)
This is a true crypto beginner literacy course to assist you with building your foundation.
There has been a material shift in mindset in the last year, from a desire to explore and experiment with crypto, to actually building a blueprint. and understanding of the crypto ecosystem.
This is “a vital first step” for interested persons, eager to pursue crypto offerings and dip one toe in non-fungible tokens (NFTs), or digital currencies.
A quarter of US Investors own Bitcoin; over half of this number purchased it this year 2021.
The cryptocurrency market has its own cycles, like all other markets, but market movement cycles in cryptocurrency pulse many times faster than traditional market.
Stock markets open and close - Monday through Friday - morning ’til closing bell - regulated.
Cryptocurrency and other digital asset markets don’t sleep - they operate 24/7 - around the clock - unregulated.
Interested in learning the required digital asset literacy before taking your first step?
Let's get started...
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to have a better understanding of Cryptocurrency · Digital Assets · Blockchains · NFT's and the potential role they may play in your investment asset(s) decisions.
New Paltz University (New York) B.A. Economics Class of '79 · Golden Gate University (California) Masters Degree Finance MBA Class of '88 · Entrepreneur · Real Estate · Relocation Specialist · Consultant · Mentor · Writer · Author · Lecturer · Mother · Daughter · Sister · Friend · Amherst College Parent Class of '07 · Vassar College Parent Class of '10 · Indie Music · Sports TV · French Cafés · Croissants · Cognac XO · Semi-Retired In France Class of '18 · Life Near The Coast
Personal Finance · Personal Growth · Personal Development · Investing · Real Estate · Entrepreneurship · Life Changes
Teaching, mentoring and offering support to my clients and
students around the globe is an absolute joy and pleasure.
"The pursuit, even of the best things, ought to be calm and tranquil." - Marcus Tullius Cicero