Cryptocurrency: What You Must Know
- There are no prerequisites for taking this course. However, knowledge of the financial markets is a big plus as you will be able to get more out of this course that way, especially the bonus lecture.
Are you feeling left out of the Cryptocurrency trend?
Learn about Cryptocurrency like a pro in under 30 minutes. This course is a rational perspective on Cryptocurrency. Don't get carried away by social media trends and mainstream news about Bitcoins and other Crypto Coins. Get ahead of the crowd and know the story behind trends. This course teaches about Bitcoin/Alt Coins that coin traders will never tell you. Retirement planning is more than just listening to ICOs hyping up their investments so you could put money in their coins. If you want to build wealth the right way you need to remain objective. After all, it's your money.
- Anyone who wants to learn about Cryptocurrency/Bitcoin
- This course is intended for those students who have heard about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency and are either curios as to what these are and how they operate or they're looking to invest in digital currency. This course will help them immensely in making rational decisions.
- What is Cryptocurrency?
- Platforms for Trading Cryptocurrency
- What is the Fundamental Value of Cryptocurrency?
- Fantasy Land of ICOs
- Is Cryptocurrency Trend a Bubble?
- What is the Future of Cryptocurrency?
- Investing in Retirement the Right Way
- Diversified ETF Portfolio
- Markowitz’s Modern Portfolio Theory - What Is It & How It Works
- Free Portfolio Management Tool
- Join Our Facebook Group of Investors
Nael is an MBA Insurance & Risk Management, currently the Business Manager SAMT AG, Switzerland. Researching markets and evaluating trends is part of his job. Fintech and WealthTech are on his radar. He's also the contributor to the The WealthTECH Book 2018 (Wiley). He's an avid fan of investment and success psychology, always curious to find out the 'Why' behind human behavior. Nael is getting better at creating webinars and loves making educational videos on investment strategies, successful investors and their philosophies, and whatever he finds useful or entertaining.