Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading with Python and Binance
What you'll learn
- Build automated Crypto Trading Bots with Python, Binance and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Spot Trading and Futures Trading
- Create powerful and unique Crypto Trading Strategies
- Rigorous Testing of Strategies: Backtesting, Forward Testing and live Testing (Paper Trading)
- Deep Dive into the Binance API (Spot & Futures)
- API Trading with Binance and many other Exchanges (Coinbase, Kraken & co.)
- Truly Data-driven Trading and Investing
- Margin Trading (Leverage)
- Understand Trading: Order Types, Commissions, Bid-Ask-Spread, Slippage, Liquidation, etc.
- Load Historical Market Data (Price, Volume and more) from Crypto Spot & Futures Markets
- Get programmatic access to many Crypto Exchanges with the CCXT Library
- Python Coding and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in a way that everybody understands it
- Coding with Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Fully automate and schedule your Trades on a virtual Server in the AWS Cloud
- Stream high-frequency real-time Cryptocurrency Data
- Understand, analyze, control and limit Trading Costs
- No Python experience needed. This course provides a Python Crash Course.
- No Finance/Trading knowledge required. You will learn everything you need to know.
- A desktop computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) capable of storing and running Anaconda. The course will walk you through installing the necessary free software.
- An internet connection capable of streaming HD videos.
- Some high school level math skills would be great (not mandatory, but it helps).
Welcome to the most comprehensive Algorithmic Trading Course for Cryptocurrencies. It´s the first 100% Data-driven Crypto Trading Course!
Learn how some of the most successful Crypto Traders and Investors make Profits.
In this rigorous but yet practical Course, we will leave nothing to chance, hope, vagueness, or pure intuition! And it´s the most detailed course on the Binance API. Other Exchanges like Coinbase, Kraken, KuCoin, KuCoin Futures, OKEx, Bybit & co. are supported as well!
So what´s the ultimate goal of this course? Creating powerful and fully automated Crypto Trading Bots for Spot Trading and Futures Trading.
The course is structured in five Parts:
Part 1: Fundamentals of Trading, Binance, and Python for Finance
Trading vs Investing
Spot vs. Derivates (Futures) Trading
What you should know about Cryptocurrencies as an Asset Class
Trading 101: Market Orders, Limit Orders, Commissions, Spreads, Slippage, Market Depth, and more
Binance Overview and the Binance API
Financial Data Analysis with Python and Pandas
Part 2: Automated Crypto Spot Trading
Enhanced Buy-and-Hold Strategies
Backtesting, Optimization, and Forward Testing of Trading Strategies
Implementing and automating Trades
Creating fully automated Trading Bots in the Cloud (AWS)
Real Trading and Paper Trading
Part 3: Automated Crypto Futures Trading
Futures and perpetual Futures
Long-Short Futures Trading Strategies
Margin Trading (Leverage)
Real Trading and Paper Trading with the Binance Futures API
Part 4: API Trading with other Exchanges
Getting programmatic access with the CCXT Library
Trading with CCXT and Binance
Trading with CCXT and FTX
more examples to come...
Part 5 (Appendix): A Python Crash Course (optional)
Everything you need to know about Python Coding for this Course - no more, no less
What else should you know about me and the course?
The course shows how to do things right. But equally important, it highlights the most commonly made mistakes in (Crypto) Trading. There is hardly any other business where beginners make so many mistakes. Why is that? A lack of skills, expertise, and experience. And: Overconfidence and overreliance on intuition. As a finance professional with an extensive academic background (MSc in Finance, CFA) my clear message is: For Trading and Investing, intuition and common sense are not your best friends. Very often, the most intuitive solution is not the correct solution!
This course is "not only" a crypto trading course but also an in-depth Python Course that goes beyond what you can typically see in other courses. Create Software with Python and run it in real-time on a virtual Server (AWS)!
What are you waiting for? Join now!
Thanks and looking forward to seeing you in the Course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to start with Cryptocurrencies and want to do it right straight way (avoiding common mistakes).
- Cryptorcurreny Traders and Investors who want to professionalize and automate their Business.
- Cryptorcurreny Traders and Investors tired of relying on simple strategies, chance and hope.
- Finance & Investment Professionals who want to step into Data-driven Finance.
- Data Scientists and Machine Learning Professionals with an interest in Trading and Cryptos.
Alexander is a Data Scientist and Finance Professional with more than 10 years of experience in the Finance and Investment Industry.
He is also a Bestselling Udemy Instructor for
- Data Analysis/Manipulation with Pandas
- (Financial) Data Science
- Python for Business and Finance
- Algorithmic Trading
Alexander started his career in the traditional Finance sector and moved step-by-step into Data-driven and Artificial Intelligence-driven Finance roles. He is currently working on cutting-edge Fintech projects and creates solutions for Algorithmic Trading and Robo Investing. And Alexander is excited to share his knowledge with others here on Udemy. Students who completed his courses work in the largest and most popular tech and finance companies all over the world.
Alexander´s courses have one thing in common: Content and concepts are practical and real-world proven. The clear focus is on acquiring skills and understanding concepts rather than memorizing things.
Alexander holds a Master´s degree in Finance and passed all three CFA Exams (he is currently no active member of the CFA Institute).