Cryptocurrency Trading From Scratch
What you'll learn
- How to trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for profit
- Different types of analysis and how to use them optimally
- Technical Analysis - the most important indicators how to use them effectively
- How to fully analyze Volume on charts so you'll know whether a move is "real" or "fake"
- How Market Cycles work so you can easily identify whether a coin is in a bullish or bearish market, which means you won't be stuck guessing whether to buy or sell
- Risk Management and Trading Psychology
Crypto Trading From Scratch is a complete course of 15 videos divided into 5 modules that takes you from the very basics of trading to becoming a competent, well-rounded, and successful cryptocurrency trader. We begin by going over the basics of trading and analysis, and how to determine what type of trader you are. Then we dive into technical analysis, learning the ins and outs of trends, chart patterns, and the most important indicators and drawing tools. I share with you my approach to analyzing volume so you can spot price reversals on any timeframe. We follow that by learning how to select your targets and stop losses, and I show you my complete thought process throughout the entirety of successful trades. Finally, we discuss risk management and how to calculate your position sizes, and trading psychology so that you can stay level-headed and persevere as a trader. By the end of this course, you will be able to look at a chart of any cryptocurrency and find profitable trades.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make money trading bitcoin and/or other cryptos
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of trading and technical analysis
Dustin was a professional poker player and poker coach for over a decade, before transitioning into cryptocurrency trading full-time in early 2017. He uses his problem solving abilities, pattern recognition skill, and deep logic to make profitable trades, and has a clear way of explaining complex topics in easy-to-understand videos.