Build an Ethereum dApp from scratch
What you'll learn
- How to program a fully functioning messaging platform on the Ethereum network
- How to code smart contracts using the Solidity programming language
- Understand the roles of Web3 and MetaMask in Ethereum programming
- What Truffle and Ganache are and how they can make Ethereum programming easier
- How to setup an Ethereum developers desktop from scratch
- How to upload your dApp to a live Ethereum network
- Be comfortable with the shell prompt and simple scripts
How does Ethereum work?
What is a smart contract anyways?
How can I program a smart contract?
What does Ganache do?
Truffle is an Ethereum framework and not a glorified mushroom?
In this course we go beyond the theory. We will begin with the basics and work our way up using a hands on approach. So buckle up and let's build an Ethereum messenger!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn how to program smart contracts
- Anyone wanting to make an Ethereum dApp from scratch
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency enthusiasts
Join the blockchain revolution, invest in your future, and come along as we learn the in and outs of Ethereum programming! Programming can be fun learning Solidity is simple. Whether you're a novice or an expert, I'm sure you will get something out of this course. Join today.