Let's Build A Chat Client Using Ethereum!
- Be comfortable with the shell prompt and simple scripts
How does Ethereum work?
What is a smart contract anyways?
Truffle is an Ethereum framework and not a glorified mushroom?
So buckle up and lets build an Ethereum messenger!
- Anyone that wants to learn how to program smart contracts
- Anyone wanting to make an Ethereum dApp from scratch
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency enthusiasts
- Setting up our developer desktop
- Making our project scaffolding
- Begin coding our homepage
- Incorporating Web3 & MetaMask
- Writing our first smart contract
- Finishing up our smart contract
- Writing functions for user registration
- Putting finishing touches on our homepage
- Deploying to Rinkeby
- Final thoughts & next steps
I am a founder and CEO of SVApps, a software development firm based out of San Francisco California, and the makers of Crypto Masterclass, an educational platform for cryptocurrency. I have been heavily involved with blockchain technology since 2013. Most recently I have concentrated on smart contract development with Ethereum. With years of corporate software development and consulting experience I am happy to share my knowledge on programming aspects of cryptocurrency with you today.
Join the blockchain revolution, invest in your future, and come along as we learn the in and outs of Ethereum programming!