Crypto For Business
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to use cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin and others) in your business
- Tools for accepting crypto at your business
- How crypto is different from national currencies
- The best ways to obtain cryptos
- Best practices for securely storing crypto
- What you need to know about making crypto transactions
- Legalities, pitfalls, and taxes
- The ability to use a smart phone and/or computer.
In this course you’ll discover fast, simple ways of selling and buying your products using cryptocurrencies. Many of these will be methods that you can use immediately… before you’re even half-way through the course. Others will require a few hours after you complete the course, and that’s pretty much all. This course provides all the resources and all the basic knowledge you need to start using crypto immediately.
Cryptocurrencies are radically different from government currencies and they give you the ability to conduct your business in ways that the traditional money system will not. More than that, both the tools built for these cryptocurrencies and the currencies themselves are constantly evolving. New ways of transferring payments and information are constantly becoming available in this realm, while the traditional money system remains stuck in the past. (As well as being needlessly expensive.)
So, here’s your opportunity to learn, immediately, from two of the most experienced crypto users and advocates that can be found. Don’t miss the opportunity.
- Business owners, especially small business owners.
This course, beginning with this lesson, focuses on immediate solutions. We'll begin by explaining the material we'll cover and the two examples we'll use throughout: Alice’s Garden Supply e-commerce Shop and Bob’s Food and Liquor, a corner store.