Complete Digital Currency Overview Course
What you'll learn
- Research buy and trade Digital currencies, understand the background of the technology and a basic history and know where to look for additional information
- A basic understanding of using a computer and surfing the web
So, you want to know more about Crypto currencies? Whether you've been following the recent hype centered around this digital phenomena or you're interested about making an investment in the digital currency market, this course id designed to help you understand what Crypto currencies are, how they work, and how you can get involved.
This course is designed for anyone to use and understand, so even if you're a complete beginner and know nothing about digital currencies, within the span of just a few modules you'll be able to tell the difference between your Bitcoin and your Ethereum, what the blockchain is and how to get a digital wallet of your own!
With 11 modules of video content, covering everything from the beginning of Crypto currencies to current trends in the blockchain, the course will guide you through every step with regular articles to help you further and useful links to digital currency sites. These 11 modules are broken down into bite-size chunks to help make the course easy to follow and develop your understanding of Crypto currencies. The content of the modules includes:
- An Introduction to Crypto currencies
- An overview of the history of Crypto currencies
- An explanation of the Blockchain technology
- Overviews of the different ways to get involved with Crypto currencies
- The different types of Crypto coins out there
- What Crypto currency mining is and the equipment, methods and pitfalls associated with it
- Information about digital wallets, how to install, use and protect them
- A guide to purchasing digital currencies, how and where to do this
- Investing and trading inDigital currencies, the how to, the where to and the things to be wary of
- Overviews as well as tips on buying and trading Crypto currencies
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to understand the world of Crypto or Digital currencies at beginners level, from what they are to how to mine or buy and trade. Also introduces the technology of Blockchain.
The two authors of this course both have nearly 50 years’ experience in the field of IT and both have been involved with Crypto or Digital currencies since 2013
Simon Webster is an IT Security professional and has worked in multiple organisations designing and implementing their security processes and infrastructure from the ground up.
Simon has experience in just about every type of Crypto Coin mining that is possible. An ardent believer in blockchain technology, Simon is committed to spending multiple hours imparting his wisdom and ideas of the importance of this new and evolving technology to the World.
John Wrightson is a Service Management expert with a support background who has spent many years as a consultant implementing best practice in IT in many companies in assorted different countries.
John is degree educated and with qualifications in ITIL and project management.
John has been using his customer service skills to try to simplify and humanise what can be complex and highly technical information into an easy to understand course.