Crush The Limiting Beliefs That Are Stopping Your Progress
What you'll learn
- Identify the limiting beliefs that are keeping you from achieving your fullest potential.
- Rewrite those limiting beliefs with empowering beliefs that will transform the way you live every day.
- Take specific action to put your new, empowering beliefs into practice.
- Recite affirmations that further emphasize your new empowering beliefs.
- You’ll learn to identify the limiting beliefs that have held you hostage and kept you from achieving your full potential.
- You’ll learn how to replace those limiting beliefs with new, empowering beliefs that set you free and help you achieve your biggest hopes and dreams.
- You’ll learn specific actions that you can take which will help you overcome your limiting beliefs and reinforce your new, empowering beliefs.
- You’ll learn specific affirmations that will empower you to reach even greater heights and to leave behind the limiting beliefs that have kept you down.
- There are no prerequisites for this course. It’s open to anyone who wants to live a more successful, fulfilled, empowered life.
- Your success in this course depends on your ability to put the information into action. The information is simple, but understanding the information isn’t enough. The application of the information is what matters in the end.
Limiting beliefs are conscious or subconscious beliefs that hold you back in some way. They are ideas that limit you. Thoughts that keep you from reaching your full potential.
These beliefs are often burned deeply into us and they restrict us from blooming into who we were truly meant to be.
All of us have limiting beliefs. Sometimes these beliefs originate in our childhood, instilled into us by our parents or friends. Other times these beliefs are the result of trauma we experience. Sometimes there is no obvious explanation for where these beliefs come from.
Whatever the case, these beliefs are damaging to us. They keep us from achieving our hopes, dreams, and goals. They make us fearful and hesitant. They stop us from taking action. They even affect our relationships with others.
If we wish to achieve our true potential, we must destroy the limiting beliefs that are holding us back.
We must be set free from the lies and falsehoods that we believe, both about ourselves and about the world. We must learn to see things as they truly are rather than as we think they are.
Brian Tracy said, “You begin to fly when you let go of self-limiting beliefs and allow your mind and aspirations to rise to greater heights.”
If we truly want to fly in life, rise to our true potential, and fly to great heights, then we must leave behind the limiting beliefs that hold us back.
In this course, you’ll discover 14 common destructive limiting beliefs that keep us from achieving all that we want to achieve.
We’ll talk about common ideas around that limiting belief, how to rewrite the limiting belief into one that empowers you, specific action steps to take, and affirmations that will help destroy the limiting belief and instil your new, empowering belief.
Each of these lessons contains important action tips to help you learn and use these valuable strategies. Be sure to go through all the lessons with an open mind and try out the techniques. Remember, nothing happens until you take action.
Who this course is for:
- People who say: "I Don’t Have Enough Time", or "I’m Too Old To Start Something New"
- People who say: "Past Failure Means Future Failure" or "My Past Will Always Negatively Influence My Future"
- People who say: "My Resources Are Limited" or "Lack Of Major Progress Means Failure"
- People who say: "I Compare Myself To Others" or "I Am Not Responsible For My Current Situation"
- People who say: "I Don’t Deserve Success" or "I Worry What Others Think About Me"
- People who say: "I Don’t Give Myself the Love, Compassion, and Understanding I Give To Others"
In my courses you learn practical skills: "I feel like I am in a real classroom." - Kira Minehart
"What an amazing course! After finishing this course, I have confidence. Thank so much Dr Peter Alkema". Or Tulongeni Shilunga: "This is exactly the jump-start I needed. Very clear and concise"
I also help lead digital transformation at FirstRand, the biggest financial services group in Africa. I've been featured on CNBC Africa and won the Gartner CIO Of The Year in 2016. I founded and led the largest banking hackathon in South Africa which was published in 2019 as a case study by Harvard Business School.
I've taught over 17,000 students about business, academics and self-development. In 2020 I completed my PhD at Wits University In Johannesburg. The study introduced a ground-breaking theory of Agile software development teams. My woodworking book was published in 2014 and has sold over 10,000 copies.
Olugbenga Gbadegesin: "Excellent delivery" / Lebogang Tswelapele: "This is what I have been longing for" / Paskalia Ndapandula: "Peter speaks with so much clarity" / Amantle Mangwedi: "It was straight to the point and the sections are cut into nice short segments which made it easier to go through" Kathy Bermudez: "Excellent material. Well organized..."
Werner van Wyk: "Thank you Peter, once again your lesson and course have given me so much knowledge and understanding" / Yvonne Rudolph "I really look forward to take everything i learned in action" / Josephine Mahlangu: "exactly what I needed to know, absolutely valuable and helpful for my personal growth"
Upbringing and Life Challenges:
Born in a little village, Mbiim, Louistas grew up living on less than a dollar a week in a family of five boys and four girls. He trekked for ten kilometres to school and returned in the afternoon supported by one meal if he was lucky on that day. Then would go to the farm, dig potatoes with his fingers, carry about 100kg to sell and get money for uniforms and school fees. He first got into a car when he was 11 years old, as no one had a car in his village.
He was forced by his parents to attend a secondary boarding school against his wishes, for which he is eternally grateful. All he wanted was to be a farmer, with no bookwork involved. But he was inspired by the school principal to stay on. He later wanted to be like the principal who unfortunately was murdered in service. So he went to the seminary to become a priest but left the seminary after eight years for an entrepreneur's lifestyle.
Overcoming Challenges - Achievements:
He left British Southern Cameroons (present-day Ambazonia) and arrived in the UK with £150 in his pocket. He studied at night to pay for his fees and went to the University during the day. Through this tedious process, he acquired a PGCE – Postgraduate Certificate in Education, a Master’s Degree in Education, and a First Class Bachelor of Science in Adult Nursing Care with honours. These added to his previous Bachelor of Philosophy and Diplomatic Theology acquired from The Pontifical University of Rome.
He has over twenty years of teaching experience both in secondary, college and higher education. Currently a full-time Lecturer at a UK University, a speaker, coach and entrepreneur.
He bought a car for his parents and built them a home to fulfil his childhood filial dream. He has single-handedly built a million-dollar property portfolio using other people’s money. Now teaching, especially frontline workers, immigrants and first-time Property Investors, to buy their own properties.
Specialism: How He Can Help You.
Haven conquered enormous life and business challenges, rejection and a poor mindset, he currently trains and coaches people on How to Cultivate a Success Mindset, Eliminate Self-doubt, and Succeed in any aspect of life or career through his Childhood Consciousness Institute (CCI).
He is a proud father of three children and a grandfather of three.
A mindset and property investment coach.
A mentor to those who want to improve their mindsets and unlock their full potential.
A speaker to those who want to become more successful - 1000X their lives, and follow careers, that are inborn, enjoyable and successful.
Louistas Nyuyse is the Author of:
1). The Success Mindset 1.0: Eliminating Self-Doubt (Published)
2). Think Like A Virus: The Corona Effect – How to Rise from Adversity to Grace (Upcoming)
3). The Success Mindset 2.0: Screw the Banks – How to Work Less, Earn More and Retire Early – Property Wealth (Upcoming)
4). How to Skip Cues in A&E (Upcoming)
5). 101 Questions and Ideas You Need To Consider Before Buying An Investment Property. (Available as an E-Book)
His Philosophy of Life:
One of his dreams is to build the largest and most joyful communities of Frontline Workers - nurses, teachers, and immigrants in the world.
He believes that no one deserves to be born where; that each life affects the other; hence his “Each One, Teach One” philosophy. He lives by encouraging you to “brighten your corner with joy” as you begin to work on improving yourself and giving back to the communities that gave you life.