Cruelty-Free Cosmetics Class
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Apply makeup more confidently on themselves
- Choose colours and tones that work for different people
- Know the importance of using vegan, plant based products
- Know the steps for base makeup and highlighting and contouring on the face, neck and chest
- Know how to shape and fill brows properly
- Know how to make lips look fuller and flawless
- Know how to create a day look and night look
- Remember confidence comes with practice!
- You will have lifetime access to all of this training and we will consistently add new tips and tricks over time
In Cruelty-Free Cosmetics Class you will learn all about cruelty-free/ vegan products! Not only will you learn about ingredients to look out for, how animal ingredients get into products and what products to use, you will also learn 3 different looks! Included in the course is a classy day time look, a sultry night look and how to take a day look to a night look! Also included are tips and tricks for creating the perfect brows, highlighting and contouring and how to enhance the lips naturally. You can do the course in a few days or you can do it over time! You will have access to the videos forever; they are great tools to be able to go back to and watch again for details! By taking this course, you will feel confident in finding and using products that don't harm any animals in the making or in the testing processes. You will also improve your skills with practice and application of the course material to enhance your own natural beauty with makeup! By using the tips about eye colours and shapes taught in this class, you will be able to find what works best for you to make those beautiful features of yours pop!
- This class is meant for those looking to learn more about applying makeup on themselves and others
- This class is beneficial for those wanting to learn more about cruelty-free, vegan, plant-based products or those who are health conscious and looking to be more environmentally friendly
- This class is NOT for someone looking to become a Certified Makeup Artist (it is a good intro but doesn't provide a certificate)
In this lecture you will learn about where product ingredients come from and why to look out and stay away from some.
The importance of choosing vegan and cruelty free brushes and lashes