How To Use the CRP-5 Flight Computer and Smash the Exams
What you'll learn
- Perform All Types of Navigation and Flight Planning Calculations
- Increase Your Correctly Answered Questions Many Times Over In Just a Few Hours
- Answer Examination Questions Quickly and Accurately
- Learn Faster Compared to Book Instructions
- Learn From Your Home and Not Spend Money on Expensive Courses
- Understand The Full potential and Benefit of The Navigation Computer
- You should have a CRP-5 navigation computer.
Enroll Now and Receive A Life Time Access on Your Computer, Phone and Tablet.
✪ Want to Become a Pilot? Looking for a Course to Learn How to Operate a Navigation Computer (CRP5) and Practice Hundreds of Questions. Congratulations - You've come to the right place - Enrol Now!
Learn how to solve flight planning and navigation calculations, in order to pass your pilot licence ground examinations. Know what examiners are looking for and how to solve problems quickly and accurately without losing time for other more time consuming questions. The course provides you with the support and knowledge which brings you closer to achieving your dream of becoming a pilot.
Majority of students find operating a navigation computer challenging and difficult to learn. This course includes over 22 lectures and 2 hours of content. Lectures are mashup, which means that you will be presented with a video and a PDF document side-by-side so you can easily follow the lecture notes while watching the video. Each lecture is then followed by a quiz, which tests your skills and knowledge and provides you with feedback of your performance. Once you have completed all lectures you will be able to undertake ATPL Practice Exams and identify your strengths and weaknesses. Any questions that may arise from following the course will be answered within 24 hours by the instructor.
I designed this course to be easily understood by student pilots and serve as an exam preparation tool for them. Qualified pilots will also benefit from the course by keeping their skills and knowledge sharp and up to date.
At the end of the course you will be able to perform all types of calculations quickly and accurately, understand the full potential and benefit of the navigation computer and receive a verifiable certificate of completion.
➲ What is more?
- You will get a lifetime access to this course, without any limits!
- The course is updated frequently, and of course all future updates are absolutely FREE!
- Get dedicated support from the course Instructor and the learning community anytime you need!
- The course is part of PeakAviation - a company producing great pilot training content!
Who this course is for:
- This course teaches prospective and already qualified pilots how to use a flight computer, refreshes their skills and provides hundreds of examples to practice. No prior knowledge is required.
Boeing 737 Airline Pilot/ Type Rating Instructor/ Flight Instructor and BSc Aviation Technology and Management Graduate, University of Leeds, United Kingdom.
I create aviation content, in order to provide current and future pilots with an accessible, interactive and highly informative approach to training. My passion for aviation developed from flying a Cessna 150 at a local airfield and since then have flown numerous powered aircraft and gliders. Completed my pilot training across Europe, flying in England, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria and across other European countries as part of international flights.
I am also an author of a start-up airline business plan, co-author of an airline management training programme and have been awarded "The Dean of Engineering Excellence Scholarship" in all three years during university. I also enjoy sports, especially windsurfing and climbing.