What you'll learn
- How crowdsourcing works step-by-step for most types of crowdsourcing projects
- General tips and best practices that apply to all forms of crowdsourcing
- The most common mistakes businesses make when they first start crowdsourcing and how you can avoid them
- How you can use crowdsourcing to create unique content that engages your audience directly, with specific ideas you can implement today
- Marketing tasks and techniques that can be left to the crowd, such as market research and product ideas
- The types of design tasks that can be crowdsourced and how this can be accomplished for best results, along with a list of resources
- Which micro-tasks can be crowdsourced both inside and outside your company, and best practices for doing so
- The basics of crowdfunding and the different types you can use to raise funds for your business or creative project
- No experience needed.
This course teaches you how to use crowdsourcing tactics to speed up business solutions and get closer to customers.
If you can tap into your market's collective wisdom, many potential benefits await you.
The market is often the source of ideas, content, solutions, and more for successful business owners. And that's what crowdsourcing is really about. By getting closer to their customers, successful business owners become crowdsourcing experts gaining an edge by understanding what their customers want and by solving problems faster and more effectively.
The number of ways you can benefit from crowdsourcing in your business will surprise you. With crowdsourcing, you'll be able to harness the talent of your market and watch your businesses take off!
There are 9 chapters:
Chapter 1 – How Crowdsourcing Works
Chapter 2 – Crowdsourcing Tips and Best Practices
Chapter 3 – Crowdsourcing Mistakes to Avoid
Chapter 4 Crowdsourcing Content Creation
Chapter 5 – Crowdsourcing for Marketing
Chapter 6 – Crowdsourcing Design
Chapter 7 – Crowdsourcing Microtasks
Chapter 8 – Crowdfunding
Conclusion – Getting Started
As a part of this course, you will receive:
Video lessons in text form
Worksheets for each lesson
Crowdsourcing Essentials Course Book
Crowdsourcing Essentials Action Guide
Summary Cheat Sheets for each lesson
Additional Downloadable Resources
6 Extraordinary Examples of Successful Crowdsourcing
15 Great Crowdsourcing Platforms
10 Most Important Tips
The Big List of Ideas for Using Crowdsourcing in Your Business
Who this course is for:
- Women who are new to business
- Anyone who want to learn about crowdsourcing
HI! My name is Amira McLaughlin.
Creating courses to support women new business owners grow professionally and personally is my passion. I love, love, love creating courses. And online courses are one of the best ways for women entrepreneurs everywhere to receive the support they need to grow and expand their businesses.
I am a former NYC Public School Teacher with a Masters in Education. However, I have owned businesses online and offline for many years. Through successes and failures - yes, failures - I have learned some things along the way that I am sharing.
I aim to support women business owners to grow a business they absolutely love while taking great care of themselves along the way by reducing stress, eliminating overwhelm, and avoiding burnout. I hope my courses assist you in any one or all of these areas.
One of my mantras is: “Be patient, pace yourself, and keep going!” I say this to myself often; it serves as a reminder and motivates me. I encourage new women business owners to commit this to memory because entrepreneurial success is a longer road than one can imagine, but it is worth every step of the road less traveled.
Stay on course, and I’ll see you in the course...