Crowdfunding your Indiegogo Fundraising Campaign | Feb 2019
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to use Indiegogo's GoGo factor to your advantage
- Learn how to get massive audience even before launch
- Learn what comes after Indiegogo and all the options available
- Learn how to build your Indiegogo website and Pre-launch page
- Learn about Facebook Ads and other social media you can use to your advantage
- Internet connection to view the course
- A Computer or Ipad to implement
Are you having 2nd thoughts about which Crowdfunding platform to choose from?
Are you finding an exclusive content about Indiegogo?
Do you know who people succeed on Indiegogo?
Well that is why I created this course. Looking around I saw that Indiegogo was being undermined by Kickstarter. It is exclusive talks about Indiegogo and all the strategies you need to raise up to a 5-6 figure of funds.
Not only that, I will cover exclusive resources that will only work on Indiegogo platform. It will also review the assets they provide for their campaigns and will give in detail whether it is right for you.
On this course I will go over:
• An In-depth look in Indiegogo mechanics
• A fail-Proof Pre-launch tactics using every tool to your advantage
• Detailed analysis of Social Media and how you can grow your audience by 1390% (13 folds)
• Indiegogo’s unique In demand and Product Marketplace where it will give you an edge against Kickstarter
• And much more…
Rather than spending month of self research check what I have discovered in just 2 hours. Don’t let the Golden Era of Crowdfunding pass you by. Life is short so leave a mark on this world you can.
Come join me and live out your adventure
Remember: Udemy offers a 30-Day guarantee. Enroll with 100% risk free
- Students having trouble with Crowdfunding
- Students intending on running an Indiegogo Campaign
- Students who wants to learn more about Crowdfunding on Indiegogo
- Students who wants to transition from a Crowdfunding project to successful business