Crowdfunding to Win
What you'll learn
- Thoroughly assessing your crowdfunding options.
- Understand and target the wider benefits of crowdfunding over and above just money.
- Properly align crowdfunding correctly with wider goals
- Prepare a robust plan for a succesful crowdfunding campaign
- Execute a winning campaign
- No prior knowledge or experience is necessary
Crowdfunding is an important and enduring approach to creating funding. But it's about a lot more than money.
Crowdfunding is hard. Success rates remain low, around an average of 30% meaning about 70% fail to meet even their financial targets.
To truly win at crowdfunding you need to make the right choices and build a solid campaign and that can be challenging.
This course provides the process you need to to identifying the real benefits crowdfunding can deliver and to build a solid and executable plan to make your campaign a success.
This method has helped raise hundreds of thousands of pounds in crowdfunding success and you can use it to.
Video supported by course notes and downloadable resources provide all you need to build the winning crowdfunding campaign that is right for your business or your project.
Applicable to all forms of crowdfunding campaign including equity, this rigorous and repeatable programme unpacks why crowdfunding is different and what you need to know to get the most from it. It provides a structured and logical approach to building a campaign that will help you crowdfund to win!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone considering crowdfunding
- Anyone who wants to know how to run a crowdfunding campaign
- Anyone who wants to check they have prepared a crowdfunding campaing properly
- Anyone wanting to understand what crowdfunding is and how it differs from traditional finance
Creative content communications consultancy Inner Ear produces, promotes and advises on the use of digital media. We provide production for online courses with other instructors and teach our own courses in production techniques and skills in digital content production. We work from our studio in Glasgow, Scotland to bring you well produced courses with valuable content in a variety of areas of learning. Expect a series of skills development courses in live streaming, podcast production, blogging and website content, and much more.
I am an advisor on crowdfunding to the EU, OECD, Scottish Enterprise, B of E and many others. A graduate of Durham and RGU I have an MBA with distinction from ULSM.
An experienced consultant, senior manger and practitioner with globally recognised firms such as McKinsey and Company and EZI. An enterpreneur I have founded numerous businesses. I am a published author including "Ideas to Reality" and "Crowdfunding - Come Finaziarsi Online"