Crowdfunding Success Guide for Kickstarter & Indiegogo 2022
What you'll learn
- Prepare and run a successful crowdfunding campaign to raise money for your project.
- Decide which crowdfunding platform (Kickstarter or Indiegogo) will work best for you.
- Create a great pitch video that converts and avoid the common video mistakes others are doing over and over again.
- Find the best influencers and make them share your campaign with their audience on a regular basis.
- Hack the Kickstarter & Indiegogo ranking algorithms to show up on the start page and the populars category.
- Use the very best tools for your crowdfunding promotion and marketing outreach.
- Know which social media platforms you should use and which to avoid and learn about the no. 1 Facebook feature not to miss.
- Understand why you have to have your own email list for your crowdfunding campaign and how to build it from zero.
- Determine your optimal funding goal and set up a rewards system that works in your favor.
- You don't need any experience with online marketing or crowdfunding.
- To make the most out of the bonuses, I recommend signing up for a free Google and Trello account.
Do you have a dream but no money to make it happen?
Do you want to learn how to create and run a successful crowdfunding campaign, which tools to use and about the most important do’s and don'ts?
If so, you’re in the right place - and I'm happy to have you here!
Start learning how to run your own successful crowdfunding campaign today!
In 2012, I started my first crowdfunding campaign and raised €11,800 on Indiegogo. Just 6 months after that, I did €208,000 with my second campaign for the same project. You can imagine the joy and excitement my team and I felt. Shortly after that, I started my own crowdfunding consulting business in Germany, where until now, I've been part in over 200 campaigns raising over 1.5 million Euros on a national and international platform like Kickstarter & Indiegogo.
Because crowdfunding can make the world a better place, I put this new course together in English and included everything you need to know to run and create your own campaign successfully soon.
Key learnings in my Crowdfunding Success Guide for Kickstarter & Indiegogo are:
Where every successful crowdfunding campaign starts
How to prepare and run a successful crowdfunding campaign
The best tools for your promotional and marketing outreach
How to choose the right crowdfunding platform for your project (When to use Kickstarter and when Indiegogo!)
Which social media platforms you should use
THE No. 1 Facebook feature not to miss
How to find and recruit the best influencers
Why you ought to have your own email list
How to write most effective crowdfunding emails
The best free tool for your email list and how to use it
How to create a great pitch video FOR FREE
Where to find free music for your crowdfunding video
How to determine your optimal funding goal
Know crowdfunding reward tiers that convert
Why early bird rewards are hurting your conversion
How to hack the Kickstarter & Indiegogo ranking algorithms
What to do after your campaign ends
And so much more!
As a student of this course, you'll get:
Easy-to-follow video tutorials without fluff
Tools, templates, and my Crowdfunding Success Trello Board
Spreadsheets for your research and influencer reach-out activities
Editorial calendar template
Professional video script template
Premium support from an instructor who cares
Most up to date course on Udemy
These are the things I hand out to my consulting clients on a regular basis. If you think something else could help you even further, please let me know, and I'll check how I can help you with that.
My Happiness Guarantee
I want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not learning anything new about crowdfunding, or you're just not happy with the course, I have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee. No questions asked, so create and run your first successful crowdfunding campaign now!
What other students are saying
Ernst is very thorough when it comes to explaining and the resources makes the whole process less overwhelming. This whole course is filled with extremely helpful information. 100% worth the money. I am going in more confident into crowdfunding. I know this is specifically for crowdfunding but this is a great way to build your online network as well. I have about 50% of the course left but I am going to rewatch it as I go step by step.
I bought various crowdfunding courses here on Udemy (f.e. Angela Yu , Eli Regaldo , etc.) but have to say: This is the real deal. If you want to learn how to create and run your very first successful crowdfunding campaign, look no further.
Enroll now and start using crowdfunding successfully to fund your projects on Kickstarter & Indiegogo!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who has a dream but no money to make it happen.
- Creators who are looking to pre-sell their products but don't know much about crowdfunding or online marketing.
- People who like to test out their ideas before investing a lot of their own money.
- Social entrepreneurs and people working for NGOs who need money for their social cause.
My vision in life is to make the world a better and more colorful place and help as many people in life as possible.
This is why I became a high school teacher, wrote a book about how to reach your most important goals, work as an entrepreneur and coach and became a video instructor in 2013.
I love to learn new things and in my spare time, I go surfing or camping in the wild.
Eines meiner Lebensziele ist es, die Welt durch mein Tun bunter und besser zu machen und anderen Menschen weiterzuhelfen.
Deshalb bin ich Lehrer geworden und deshalb habe ich ein Ein gutes Ziel geschrieben, das dir hilft, deine wichtigsten Ziele sicher in nur drei Monaten zu erreichen. Abgesehen davon habe ich ein Sozialunternehmen gegründet und bin seit 2013 auch als Onlinelehrer aktiv.
Ich liebe es, neue Dinge zu lernen und in meiner Freizeit gehe ich gerne Surfen oder Zelten in der Natur.