Crowdfund Academy: 101 Kickstarter Successes
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1.5 hours on-demand audio
- 6 articles
- 38 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Dominate Kickstarter and understand the ins and outs of crowdfunding.
- Understand whether or not Kickstarter is right for them.
- Effectively outsource to rapidly grow and scale their business.
- Research the Kickstarter marketplace to better understand product-market fit.
- Strategically grow and develop social media profiles for long term startup success.
- Build a robust prelaunch mailing list with Facebook advertising and list building strategies to launch with a BANG.
- Ways to connect with and get exclusive press stories.
- Proven methods for press and media outlet exposure including pitches, timing and actually email swipes.
- Create a killer Kickstarter video that captivates backers and gets shared on social media.
- Write a compelling Kickstarter page with sales focused copy to get more backers.
- Analyze Kickstarter stats for in-campaign strategy adjustments and more effective efforts.
- Build, grow and sustainable a successful business and take it to the next level of startup success.
- Nothing, but a base level understanding of Kickstarter and Indiegogo will be beneficial.
The Crowdfund Academy is YOUR step-by-step video guide, walking you through EXACTLY how to crush your Kickstarter campaign.
The strategies and hacks covered in the detailed videos come from over 101 campaigner interviews, dozens of Kickstarter case studies and numerous crowdfunding clients to bring the most robust, actionable and proven strategies for crowdfunding success straight to you.
The Academy instantly provides you with a proven template and timeline to keep your campaign preparation on schedule and force you to hit deadlines and deliver on the all-important activities which help you make MORE money.
The high octane course begins 3 months prior to launching your Kickstarter and covers ANY and EVERYTHING you need to do before you hit that launch button.
The comprehensive course includes:
- Crowdfunding 101 – Your introduction to Kickstarter, Indiegogo and how the game of crowdfunding is won.
- Outsourcing For Inventors – A guide to building your virtual team and leverage income to accelerate your campaign and business growth.
- Research Reimagined - The strategies to corner the market and understand the audience and industry you’re targeting.
- Social Media Samurai – A detailed module describing exactly how and why we’ll use social networks to nail our launch day funding.
- List Building Launches – Our perfect plan to fuel the fires of your campaign come launch day.
- Press, PR and Marketing Madness – A robust and in-depth deep dive into crowdfunding publicity and strategies to get the absolutely essential exposure you NEED to have.
- Viral Video Secrets – Top tips to create a killer Kickstarter video that brings backers along for the ride
- Captivating Kickstarter Copywriting – Salesman secrets to a campaign page that connects with and converts backers
- Pivotal Pivots – Analyzing crowdfunding analytics to keep your campaign focused on the critical keys to funding.
- Sustainable Success – An overview of post-crowdfunding pushes to maximize your momentum and build long lasting, profitable businesses.
- and so so MUCH More!
Enroll today if you're serious about starting something and want crowdfunding to be your catapult to startup success. 101 campaigns and over $15 million in funding later, this is your shortcut to startup crowdfunding success.
Here's just some of the INCREDIBLE crowdfunding interviews the course is based off of:
- Nomiku Sous Vide $1,336,253
- Occipital 3D Scanner $1,290,439
- Fuz Designs $1,180,888
- thingCharger $727,112
- FlyKly $701,239
- Synek System $648,535
Plus 29 other $100k+ Kickstarters, dozens of in-depth case studies and tons client work creating success.
Take action TODAY, it's YOUR turn.
- This course is meant for serious entrepreneurs looking to crowdfund businesses.
- This course is engineered for product designers looking to create.
- The completely comprehensive crowdfunding success course is not meant for get-rich-quick schemers looking to make a quick buck. The Academy is for dedicated, serious startup founders willing to work to build incredibly profitable businesses with Kickstarter.
We cover the basics of what the course will cover and how crowdfunding works in creating YOUR business success.
This views covers successfully setting campaign goals and strategies to use sales psychology to your advantage.
Breaking down the demographics and need-to-knows for both main platforms to set your startup up for success.
Detailed breakdown on the pros and cons of international crowdfunding and what inventors need to know.
This detailed module covers everything inventors need to know about effectively outsourcing parts of product and campaign development to more rapidly launch their crowdfunding campaign.
In an interview with Martin Kallinstrom, the massively successful Memoto founder and startup adviser, this $550k Kickstarter success shares EXACTLY how he and his team prepared for their crowdfunding campaign and in-depth strategies to ensure success.
High value interview with SmartMat yoga tech founder Neyma Jahan on successfully raising $300k plus with Indiegogo and how to build a profitable business.
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- Inventing and how to discover great product ideas for now and the future
- Approaches to building your business around your crowdfunding campaign
- How new technologies can evolve and change an industry
- Why you must be able to explain your idea in two sentences or less
- Finding further funding after crowdfunding
- Why passion plays a huge role in product development
- How to critique killer business ideas
- Ways to market a crowdfunding campaign successfully
- Why you must plan every step of business success
- The way to maximize powerful business founders
- Delegating work within a business
- The future of wearables
- How to prepare for your crowdfunding launch day and build an email list
- What is a problem and what is the best way to build a business
- The importance of passion for your campaign and how to use it to push your business forward
- Why advertising should be done before launching on Indiegogo