Crop Production and Management Part 2
1. What is the name of the process in which we water the crops?
2. Name the process in which we loosen the soil?
3. What is the meaning of irrigation?
4. What is the meaning of weeds?
5. What is the hand-held agricultural instrument which is used for removal of weeds?
6. What is the benefit of tilling?
7. Name the various sources of irrigation?
8. For what purpose the combines are used?
9. What is the meaning of Harvesting?
10. Name the leaves which we use to store grains at home.
11. Name a few nitrogen fixing plants.
12. What is the meaning of crop rotation?
13. Name the process in which we separate grain from the chaff after harvesting.
14. What is the meaning of humus?
15. Why do we loosen soil?
16. Why do we level soil?
17. What are the advantages of preparing the soil?
18. What is the meaning of organic matter?
19. What is meant by Kharif crops?
20. What is the name of the practice if we grow two or more dissimilar crops in the same piece of land?
21. What is the meaning of Rabi crops?
22. Name the plants in which transplantation is oftenly used.
23. What is the meaning of pesticides?
24. What is the meaning of concentrates?
25. What is meant by poultry?
26. Animal food is rich in proteins. Give examples.
27. There is a farming technique known as fallow. What is that?
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to have some basic knowledge about farming
This channel is purely education based. Our aim is to ensure that the students are able to understand each and every question in an easy way. We take pride in providing quality educational services to the students of Class VII to Class XI Science NCERT ,English, Computer solutions & Business Studies. Our goal is to help the leaders of tomorrow to learn to succeed today.