Crochet Course "Perfect Sweater"
What you'll learn
- Crochet your perfect sweater even being a beginner: learn about measurements, necessary tools, basic stitches.
- Find out how to choose appropriate yarn and hooks for your future and current projects.
- Crochet the swatch as one of the most important steps of any project. Wash it measure it correctly.
- Get to know about one of the possible ways to crochet sweaters - raglan. A universal method which allows to make clothing for both adults and children.
- Learn the basiсs of modelling clothes: adjust your future sweater to your body type so that it fits you perfectly.
- This course is beginner friendly, you just need to know how to: double crochet and single crochet.
- Supplies necessary: 5 skeins of yarn, appropriate hook, tape-measure, scissors, yarn needle.
- No experince in making raglan sweaters needed. You will learn everything you need in this course.
Hello and welcome!
My name is Julia and crocheting is my passion. I would like to share my knowledge and experience with all my heart.
Are you tired of small projects?
Do you want to go beyond "granny square"?
Do you long to crochet smth big but are you afraid od difficult terms?
You don't know where to start? what yarn to choose and which hook to buy??
Then this course is just for you!
In this course, the confident beginner will be able to discover a whole new world of crocheting. You will finally be able to move on to the creation of large projects under my strict guidance. Were you afraid of big items? Be no more! It is much easier than you think.
The sweater from this master class is fully adaptable to your physique and other wishes. You can adjust the length, and the width of the sleeves, choose types of sleeves and lower part ribbings, and decide upon the form of the neckline.
Step by step, together we will go from knitting a pattern to a finished item.
Don't be afraid, I'll always be there! You can contact me any time you experience difficulties.
Supplies you need to start creating:
- 5 skeins of yarn (250-300m\100 gr, 2-4 fine, light)
- a hook in accordance with the yarn (2.5-3.5 mm, C, D, E)
- yarn needle
- 4 markers
Don't forget to wash the sweater by hand or in the washing machine before you start wearing it. Dry it out on a flat horizontal surface. Trust me, that in the majority of cases, the yarn transforms after washing!
Who this course is for:
- For those of you who want o dive into the world of modern crocheting and creating stylish clothes and garments.
- Confident beginners in crocheting will find this course useful.
My name is Julia and I come from Ukraine. My passion is crocheting and knitting, and this is what I want to share with the world.
The courses I want to present to you are beginner-friendly and full of little secrets that will help you in your future projects.