CRO Power: A/B Testing for More Leads & Sales
What you'll learn
- Understand and use principles of Conversion Rate Optimization
- Understand and use A/B "Split" tests
- Understand key Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies
- Be able to set up measurable testing goals
- Understanding different testing tools and how to use them
- Understand and use heatmap tests
- Apply learning in real world situations
This course is for career marketing communication professionals, entrepreneurs and digital strategists who wish to learn conversion rate optimization skills including A/B Testing, split testing and other tests within the sales funnel. Students of marketing, and VP, Director and C-Level executives with marketing oversight responsibilities who to learn an essential skill set optimal ROI that you can't find in college courses. It is the companion course for the author (Scott Frangos) and course instructor's book, The Marketer's Concise Guide to CRO. It's well reviewed on Amazon, but instead of $17.99 there, we have arranged for a digital version to be available to students for $1. Included are a series of lectures, plus exercises and case studies with a quiz to help you lock in your learning. We review popular plugins and SaaS programs for split testing and are adding more lectures as the course continues.
Who this course is for:
- Career marketing professionals who need to up their game
- Students of marketing who didn't get the latest tactics and strategies in college
- A Marketer that understands Testing, but wants to survey a number of tools and tactics
- A Business Owner, Director or C-Level Executive who has responsibility for marketing the business.
Scott Frangos is a career Marketing Communications professional with over 20 years of college level instruction experience. Scott is the author of a recent business book — The Marketer's Concise Guide to CRO — available on Amazon.
He is President of Webdirexion LLC, a Digital Marketing Agency, and writes, plus has written for . These days he is focused on three market niches: Healthcare (5 clients in this space); Law Firms; and Dental Practices.
Students learn better with interaction -- by doing, rather than just listening and reading. So Scott likes to introduce a course book with exercises and more ideas to explore, actively answers questions you send in a course, and believes in Quizzes to help you review and lock in your learning.
"I've been lucky in my career," Scott explains, "I have not only worked as a marketing and web development professional, but also have been lucky to enjoy teaching these same subjects. It's an honor to work alongside students as they learn exciting strategies and tactics -- their questions push and stretch me in ways I would never have anticipated."
Scott also is a teaching member of the-- a group of working professionals offering courses on Marketing and WordPress.