CRM Customer Relationship Management through Case studies
What you'll learn
- The course is aimed to enhance your knowledge and understanding of various concepts relating to customer relationship management.
- Through this course, learners are expected to gain an insight into the history of CRM and its involvement
- The learners will get to know various CRM strategies that are deployed by the organizations and how they select the strategy suited to them.
- The learning objective of this course is to help the learners understand how customer relationship management works in different organizations.
- The course is designed in such a manner that anyone who has the desire to learn about customer relationship management can get enrolled for this course. Therefore, there are no specific pre-requisites for this course.
Customer relationship management is the set of all practices, methods, and techniques that an organization deploys when dealing with its customers. The purpose of CRM is to help the organization improvise its division of customer service so that it is able to retain its existing customer base and also attract new customers thereby increase revenues. There are different customer relationship management tools that help you manage and provide effective services to your customers such as Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Team support, and such others.
What skills will you learn in this Course?
At the end of the course, you will develop the following skills:
The course is aimed to enhance your knowledge and understanding of various concepts relating to customer relationship management. Through this course, learners are expected to gain an insight into the history of CRM and its involvement as well as development and executive of an idle CRM strategy for building a strong customer basis and retaining them with the help of customer satisfaction.
The learning objective of this course is to help the learners understand how customer relationship management works in different organizations. The learners will get to know various CRM strategies that are deployed by the organizations and how they select the strategy suited to them. The course comes with two case studies to give a better insight of how CRM strategies are selected and executed in the practical scenario.
Who this course is for:
- The course can be opted for by the following audiences: Students keen on learning the subject Scholars in customer relationship management, marketing, sales, management, commercial, and finance stream Persons working as an industry, business, and functional analysts. Chartered Accountants, CFAs and, other professionals relating to functions such as customer relationship management, digital marketing, marketing, corporate strategy, operations, sales, business development Business owners who want to acquire the skills of customer management.
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.