Postgraduate Diploma: CRM Platform Expert
What you'll learn
- Business Principles of Customer Relationship Management
- Multichannel Sales, Service, Marketing and Business Management
- Business principles of implementation of oCRM tools (Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM), Oracle Siebel CRM, Salesforce)
- Business principles of implementation of aCRM tools (SAS MA, Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Sales Management
- Service and claims Management
- Cross-sale and up-sale
- Digital Channels building
- Examples from Consumer Lending, Mortgage and other produc-lines of Retail Business
- Course will be interesting to anybody who want to understand banking, retail, crm, fintech and digital implementation topics
Postgraduate Diploma: CRM Platform Expert (Sales, Service, Marketing and Business Management with CRM Platforms)
Welcome to course: Business Principles of Customer Relationship Management, Multichannel Sales, Service, Marketing and Business Management with oCRM (Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM), Oracle Siebel CRM, Salesforce) and aCRM tools (SAS MA, Microsoft Azure, AWS).
Short Description: Course will be interesting to anybody who want to know business cases and business environment of usage of a+о CRM systems. We will consider different business topics, practical examples and cases and also will talk about business related questions of implementation.
Considered Business Areas:
Service and claims Management
Cross-sale and up-sale
Digital Channels building
Examples from Consumer Lending, Mortgage and other produc-lines of Retail Business
Considered types of systems:
Introduction to CRM methodology and software area
CRM usage at sales channels management (branchs network, contact center, POS)
CRM at building of partners and agent channels
CRM as a fondation for building of remote and digital channels
Sales and service management methodology
Introduction to Analytical CRM (aCRM)
Business Cases of ACRM usage
CRM at Marketing and digital acquisition
Course Full Description:
Introduction to the world of 360 degree overview of a business:
• Overall information about CRM and oCRM systems usage cases and implementation
• Practical cases at sales, service, marketing and business management
• Usage of CRM as a platform for digital channels building
• Examples from leading worldwide banks
• Course for business experts and tech experts, who want to understand business environment.
Introduction to CRM implementation:
• Key focuses of CRM launching
• Key areas of usage
• Business principles and details
• Examples from retail banking, consumer lending and mortgage business
Professor of The Retail Banking School
Digital Business and Retail Banking Expert
• MBA, The Boston University, USA
• Master of Science at Engineering (Technical) Management, The State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
• Master of Science at Informatics and Economics, The Saint- Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics, Russia
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Expert at Banking (>15 years), FinTech & Digital (>12 years). Experienced Manager (>10 years) with successful track of records at personal and corporate entrepreneurship.
• More than 10 years at worldwide banking groups such us Societe Generale, Raiffeisenbank.
• Experience at roles: CEO, Head of Business, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Head of Digital Transformation and Channels, Head of Products and Marketing.
Business and Entrepreneurship Fundamentals
Online and Digital Business
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Customer Relationship Management
Oracle Siebel CRM
Who this course is for:
- Course will be interesting to anybody who want to know business cases and business environment of usage of a+о CRM systems. We will consider different business topics, practical examples and cases and also will talk about business related questions of implementation.
The Graduate School of Retail Banking is a global business school with HQ at Lisbon, Portugal.
RBS is a member of Portugal Fintech Association and Fintech House of Portugal.
RBS provides wide list of programs for individual and corporate clients at areas: banking, retail business, fintech, digitalization, business transformation and strategy.
RBS R&D center working on launching of market analytical platform and on integrated solutions for banks and fintech at area of digital acquisition analytics and channels development.
Build successful career and improve results at your work in retail banking with our innovative curriculum focused on modern and practical knowledge of retail banking business. Get globally recognised skills and knowledge for your global success at retail banking and fintech business.
You will be able to get knowledge and connect with recognized global experts at retail and universal banking. Our educators are global speakers at banking forums, professionals with more than 15 years of experience at banking, management, fintech, digitization, business with first-class education at universities such us Boston University (USA), The State University of New York (USA) and others.