Crisis and Credibility
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 23 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand why a crisis hits. The most common factor, often ignored...
- Recognise the 4 levels of a crisis. Without them, you won't be able to create a plan that will save your business...
- Understand when to react in a crisis. Maybe the most important step of crisis management...
- Understand how to react in a crisis. It's not just about when, it's also about how...
- Use the detail that will make the difference between a perfect reaction and a weak one...
- Offer a proper second reaction. Often ignored, this step will save your company in a crisis...
- Give a third reaction. Without this, the previous two reactions will have no effect...
- Understand how the public think. Maybe the biggest mistake of crisis management.
- Create THE Crisis Management Plan. Simple steps that will save your credibility, imagine and business...
- Use the details for credibility. Those small, but very important details that will make you say "Ahaa...."
- Create a key message. Do you want to survive ? Create a key message...
- Understand how to use a lie in crisis management
- Understand the role of an apology and identify the most common error..
- Understand the importance of choosing a spokespeople. Often ignored, this tactic will play a very important part...
- Understand why Social Media could kill the company..
- Offer an interview that will save the company... Or not...
- You should already be familiar with PR techniques and strategies.
- These strategies should grow your company's image and credibility and should motivate clients to buy.
- The basic PR works too.
Do you love your company ? Do you love your business ? And...do you love your clients ? Well...that's great...because the crisis is coming. And it's not a problem of "if", it's a problem of "when". In business we won't use "If the crisis will come...", but we use.."When the crisis will come..."
In my course you will find 11 chapters that will help you create a Crisis Management plan and save your credibility and, why not, your company. In each chapter you will find a "How to..." section.
Audi, Exxon Valdez, Toyota, Martha Stewart or Tiger Woods. In this course you will find incredible stories on how to deal ( or not ) with a crisis and more than 30 strategies on how to cope in a tough situation. An interactive and fun to read course.
"Well..if a crisis will come, I will see in that moment what I am going to do..."
Unfortunately, this business "strategy" is pretty bad and is very common.
"Well...why is so bad.." you may ask...
The answer is pretty simple : In Crisis Management you have one hour to respond. You won't have time to read books, take courses or search on Google.
In CRISIS MANAGEMENT, there is NO TIME
- This course is meant for PR&Marketing Experts, for Entrepreneurs and for CEOs. No prior crisis management knowledge is needed.
In any crisis we will find 4 levels :
- The "What ???" level
- The "How the hell happened???" level
- The "I told you so..." level
- The "Never again" level
In each level, the public, the mass media, the clients will act differently. We need to understand each level in order to communicate properly and save our credibility and...why not..our company.
I am sure you are on the same page with me : The trust is crucial...
But, how can we earn it ? What we should do to understand trust ?
Well, in this lecture you will find the 4Cs of trust and details for each one of them.
In a crisis, attitude is EVERYTHING. You can be the CEO of the most important company in the world. If our attitude will be unprofessional, nothing will save us.
So, in this lecture we will talk about :
- How and why to admit
- How to be a team guy in order to save your credibility
- How and why to communicate the same key-message
- How to use a changing point in order to leave the crisis behind and...start a new life..:)
What will you say ?
How will you say it ?
How will change the course of the crisis ?
You will find answer to these questions, and more, in the next lecture.