Creo Parametric Training_In Hindi
What you'll learn
- About CAD/CAM/CAE,
- How to Read drawing, projections, views, etc
- Sketcher and Part modeling (Learn how to make a 3D model from sketch)
- Surface modeling and Sheet-metal design
- Assembly design (How to make an assembly from different different components, Practicing on main engine component assembly.)
- Drafting (Detail drawing from assembly and Part model)
- How to create Bill of material, define tolerance, dimensions, sections etc.
- Mechanical engineer
- Automobile engineer
- Aeronautical engineer
- Engineering students
- Industries professional
Creo is a 3D CAD modelling software, which is useful for engineering students and Professionals, in this course you will learn how to make a realistic 3D CAD model using CREO Parametric and learn how to model engine parts. The following modules are included in this course.
2. Part modelling - Solid
3. part modelling - Surface
4. Part modelling - Sheet metal
5. Assembly design
6. Detailing and drafting
During the course, we will done hands on practice on engine components i.e. Piston, Connecting rod, Engine brackets in Sheet metal, Crank shaft, Valves etc. and many other components which related to various machines.
In outcome, you will learn how to model and how to make manufactural drawings for supplier by this the real components will manufacture. This software is beneficial for the following:
1. Mechanical engineers
2. Aerospace engineers
4. Plastic engineering
6. Manufacturing industries etc.
This benefit of Creo allows you to work with data from any CAD source. This means no recreating designs because of incompatible data, saving you time and money in the product development process.
In short, it is a powerful, integrated family of product design software. It is used by thousands of leading manufacturers use it across the globe. It is a PTC product – the originators of parametric CAD technology.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering student and Professionals who want to learn 3D modeling and drawings
Hi, I am a mechanical engineer and heaving 12-year experience in various MNC companies, i.e. Foundry industry, manufacturing industry and as a CAD/CAM trainer. My maximum work experience is in engine design. I have good knowledge about mechanical drawings and Geometric dimensioning and tolerance. I have good working knowledge of AutoCAD, CREO, Solid works, NX CAD/CAM and Hyper mesh.