DIY Credit Repair Course +100 Dispute Letters & More
What you'll learn
- The Credit Repair Process
- Dealing With Debt Collectors
- Learn About 609 Letters
- How To Send Dispute Letters To Bureaus
- Learn about the Dispute Process
- How To Deal With Credit Bureau & Creditor Responses
- How To Negotiate or Settle A Debt
- How To Delete A Collection Item
- What Is A Debt Validation Letter
- How To File Complaints
- How To Raise & Improve Your Credit Score
- Where To Get Free Credit Scores & Credit Report
- How To Check Your Credit Scores
- Anyone who wants to remove negative items from their credit report
- Anyone who wants to improve their credit score
- Anyone who wants to repair their credit
Would you like to improve your credit score and get your finances on track?
Do you aspire to live a great life by making the most of your income?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, keep reading…
Life should not be a chore. You need to really live and enjoy it as much as you can. You should buy the things that make you happy and use your money to invest in assets. However, during the course of living we all experience challenges. At some point, you may find yourself with a poor credit score. While it is Ok, you need to get out of the rut and get your credit immediately. However, most people ignore their situation until it is too late.
Why people fail to act is because they are not aware of their options. Or they think that it will cost them a lot of money. Credit repair is a process and the most important thing is its quality. The aim of the DIY Credit Repair Course is to empower everyone who has run into credit issues to get out of the vicious cycle.
In this wonderful course, here’s what else you’ll discover:
● How can you repair your credit, why is it the best option for you, and why is the law on your side on this
● What do you need to know beforehand, how can you begin the process, and what are the resources that you have available
● What can you expect to undergo, and how can you begin your journey towards a stellar credit
● How can you effectively use the various tools at your disposal, and what is the ideal outcome that you need to aim for
● What are some the most indispensable resources to help make the process as painless as possible
… and much more!
Your credit is tied up with everything that you do. It is a great indicator of how well you will do financially. It will also have an effect on the well-being of your family. Therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure that your credit score is top notch. The process had previously been cumbersome, confusing, and expensive as you had to work with multiple agencies with each telling you a different story.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about credit repair or wants to improve their credit score
Dana Robinson is a Certified Credit Score & Credit Repair Specialist. She is also the owner of Credit Deputies, an online credit repair information hub for consumers. She is very passionate about teaching financial literacy and self-help courses. Dana also has a Master’s degree in Accounting & Finance. She loves to educate others.