Credit Card Rewards 101: How to Earn Free Travel and More
- Be able to responsibly manage your finances. If you're in debt, this is not for you.
- A valid social security number. Sorry, this is for US residents only.
Over the last 10+ years, credit card rewards have earned my wife and I thousands of dollars in free money — in the form of cash, gift cards, and travel — just for buying the stuff we would have bought anyway.
It’s not hard. We just put as much of our spending as possible on credit cards, and strategically sign up for new ones with attractive bonus offers.
And because we pay our balance in full every month, it’s all been at 0% interest.
Some say banks and credit card companies are evil.
I think they’re awesome.
You just have to be smart about how you use them.
In this free course, you'll learn:
Why You Should Care About Credit Card Rewards
How Credit Card Rewards Work (and why 1% cash back isn’t a great deal)
How to Pick Which Cards to Apply For (and how often)
How to Qualify for Business Credit Cards
Credit Score Myths and Realities
What’s in My Wallet and How I Track Cards
Legit Ways to Meet Your Minimum Spending Requirements
You might not think of credit card rewards as a side hustle, but it’s been a profitable hobby of mine for years.
After all, every dollar counts!
Who this course is for:
- United States residents with a valid social security number.
- People who want to learn how to earn 30x the rewards they currently earn on their spending.
- 04:20Introduction: Why You Should Care About Credit Card Rewards
- 04:45How Credit Card Rewards Work (and why 1% cash back sucks)
- 10:42How to Pick Which Cards to Apply For (and how often)
- 06:03How to Qualify for Business Credit Cards
- 04:50Credit Score Myths and Realities
- 03:22What’s in My Wallet and How I Track Cards
- 03:22How to Meet Your Minimum Spending Requirements
Nick is an author and online entrepreneur featured on The New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, and speaking at a TEDx event.
His latest role is as Chief Side Hustler at Side Hustle Nation, a growing community of aspiring and part-time entrepreneurs, where he also hosts the top-rated Side Hustle Show podcast.
He's the author of 4 books, including Work Smarter: 350+ Online Resources Today's Top Entrepreneurs Use To Increase Productivity and Achieve Their Goals, which became an Amazon bestseller in 2014.
On the virtual assistant front, Nick has been working with virtual staff since 2005. His free course on how to hire a virtual assistant shares his step-by-step process for sourcing high-quality, long-term hires. Nick also runs the web's leading virtual assistant company directory and review platform, Virtual Assistant Assistant, with more than 100 VA companies and 700 user reviews.
He's helped thousands of readers identify their outsourcing opportunities and take action.
In his own business, he's outsourced:
- Web development
- Graphic design
- Content writing
- Administrative support
- Customer service
- Online marketing
- Database maintenance
- Legal help
- and more
But it's not all rainbows and puppy dogs. Nick's also been on the short end of $10,000+ worth of outsourcing mistakes, and wants to help you avoid the same fate.
After recruiting dozens of virtual team members for himself and for clients, he's learned what separates a strong candidate from a weak one.