Master Class - Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making
What you'll learn
- Learn how to develop Creative Thinking.
- Adopt a more Creative approach in Solving problems
- Learn how to accurately identify the real problem in a given situation.
- Learn problem analysis best practices.
- Work through the steps of problem solving and decision making.
- Ensure your decisions are aligned with your strategy.
- Learn to Map out the likely consequences of alternative decisions.
- Enhance your abilities to minimize uncertainty and risk.
- This course covers concepts for a beginner to intermediate and advanced learner to the topic and hence no prior knowledge nor experience is required.
Gone are the days when Problem Solving and Decision Making often happened within the four walls of a top boss’s cabin. In the beginning of this century - As we blinked our eyes, the world changed, cabins broke down to give way to open offices, traditional management hierarchy collapsed and saw a horizontal spread. With delegation and authority batons being passed to the executive and trainee levels, Problem Solving and Decision Making skills became a must have quality at all levels in an organization. In simple words it is – have it or leave it.
That’s less said - Just learning the skill of solving problems and taking good decisions isn’t enough. Today, the modern workplace demands the new age executives and managers to expand their potential of creative thinking and bring it to the table while solving problems and making decisions. There is one more news for you, Creativity, Problem Solving and Decision Making skills are no more confined to the management and leadership levels, students who aspire for their dream jobs to be a reality, also will have to bring these skills along with their candidature.
That is why, we decided to offer this practical and highly researched course with all these 3 skills clubbed into 1 course so that you may not have to search anywhere - anymore.
If at any point of your life, you ever felt the need to work upon your creative thinking ability or your problem solving skills or even your decision making capability, look no further, this course is just the right one for you.
Get ready to have learning with fun and tickle your hidden potentials to see the daylight as you move along with me in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Students, Working Professionals, Teachers, Trainers and Management Executives.
Mechanical Engineer – Masters in Marketing Management and a Doctorate in Psychology.
Corporate Trainer, Professional Speaker and a Life Coach by Choice.
Mathew is the founder of Mentora India – A leading learning and development company based in India. Prior to starting his passionate journey of helping people achieve greater success in their knowledge and professional skills, he has worked in the Engineering, Manufacturing and Information Technology Companies from a graduate engineer trainee role to a leadership role managing large cross cultural teams.
Over the years, he has touched the lives of many through his training, motivational talks and life coaching.
My goal for life : Keep the burning passion of helping as many people as I can, along the way in the smallest possible way.