Creativity, problem solving and generating alternatives
What you'll learn
- How to generate alternatives
- How to include creative thinking in everyday situations
- Rational techniques for generating solutions
- Creative techniques for generating solutions
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Course will be updated regularly with new content
- Lifetime access and 30-days money back guarantee
- Basic knowledge of English and access to a laptop and internet connection.
- Audio quality is better with headphones
In today's world of automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning and algorithms soft skills are becoming more and more important. Out of the box thinking, creativity, leadership are just some of the skills that will become more and more valuable since they cannot be transferred to machines.
In this course we will go through various techniques that are used for creativity and problem solving. We will go through rational and creative methods and we will see how these can be combined in order to obtain the best result.
We will talk about various techniques, some known and some unknown.
If you are interested in how to generate better alternatives, how to incorporate various techniques in your day to day life or business then you have come to the right place.
I will step you through all of this information and provide you with real life examples of how these can be applied.
Enroll now in order to have lifetime access to this course and all of it's content.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in improving their creativity skills
- Anyone who wants to learn rational and creative approaches to idea generation
I am a project manager, trainer and business owner for almost ten years now. During this time I have learned a great deal from practical experience as well as mentoring and formal/informal training.
The skills I have learned during this time have helped me a lot and I wish to share them with anyone who is willing to look and listen.
I have begun organizing courses for various student organizations and high schools, afterwards I started teaching within companies and organizations as well.
I believe that this is a real opportunity to share my insights and knowledge.